Chapter 15: A match in NXT UK

At the NXT UK arena, at Blackpool,England.

Noam Dar was standing in the ring.

Noam: I, Noam Dar from Scotland will dominate NXT UK and grab the NXT UK title from whoever posses it. And to show you all my physic and strength, I am issuing a open challenge from a superstar around the world so he can challenge me and I'll-

Then Luka's theme hits and the crowd cheers. Giving him a standing ovation as he appears in the entrance with a microphone in his hand.

Luka: Noam, nice to see you. So.. This is NXT UK? Being hosted in Blackpool, I always wanted to visit this city.

Noam: Luka Gabriel.. I would love to challenge you but your not in the UK roster.

Luka: What's the diffrence? You said any superstar from around to world, and I'm from Osijek,Croatia which makes me European. Now enough talking and I accept your challenge.

Noam: OK lad, you got yourself a deal. Step in the ring and let's ring the bell!

Luka then dropped his mic and marched towards the ring and entered it, and the bell rang.

Noam tried to throw a punch at Luka, but he dodged it and grabbed him and did Ancient Dominator nailing him to the ground, then he grabbed him again and threw him at the ropes at the left side of the ring and bounced off and Luka did a Scoop Powerslam nailing him again and stood up and did Bend Will to which he squeezed the breath of Noam, he then pinned him and the crowd cheered as his theme played.

Announcer: Here's your winner.. Luka Gabriel!!!

Luka's hand was raised in the air by the referee until his theme was cut by Shayna Baszler's theme and the crowd boos her, she and her lackeys came out and marched towards the ring and they split up so they can block all exits for Luka, then they entered the ring and wanted to attack him but the entire arena blacked out for 5 seconds until it came back only too reveal Io Shirai was standing at Luka's side with two Kendo Sticks in her hands and handed one to Luka as they started bashing the three, Io was beating up Jessamyn and Marina, while Luka was kicking the crap out of Shayna as she managed to escape the ring, then Io grabbed Jessamyn and Luka grabbed Marina and threw them outside and Shayna grabbed the two and helped them get up and left the ring as Shayna was starring daggers at Luka, then Luka raised Io's arm in the air and wanted to shake hands but Io dismissed it and left the ring which was a part of her Heel gimmick and left the arena and as did Luka.

At backstage.

Luka: You saved me, but I could've handle myself.

Io: You saved me dozens of times and now it's time to repay you back.

Luka: Plus why didn't you shake my hand, is it because of your Heel gimmick?

Io: Yes, but that doesn't mean that I'm a Heel to you in real life.

Luka: You know that you will always be my number one.

Io: Really?

Luka: Really! 

He then kissed her forehead.

At Shayna's side.

Jessamyn: What are we going to do Shayna? That Luka is like a running wildcard and he has to be your biggest threat ever.

Marina: And things took a turn for the worst since he has Io Shirai on his side who is also a Heel.

Jessamyn: Luka is a Face, that doesn't make any sense, how can a face team up with a Heel?

Shayna: Will you two stop yapping, I'm thinking.

Shayna then smirks maliciously.

Shayna: I heard that next week Shirai has a promo to do and we'll take our chance to attack her and lure out the big one and we'll attack him too.

Jessamyn: I like the idea.

Marina: Gabriel won't know what hit him.

OK guys, i said I'd do chapter 15 WednesWednesday but I had spare time, tomorrow is chapter 16.

Peace out!