Chapter 12: UPUPDOWNDOWN

At the UPUPDOWNDOWN studios.

Luka and Io were hanging out with the New Day and Baron Corbin.

Austin: Guys we are so happy to have you with us today and Luka nice to meet dude, your one of WWE's newest signings.

Luka: What can I say? It's my first time meeting you Austin.

Austin: So what is this PC game you wanted to show us?

Luka: Well let me introduce you guys.

He grabs his computer from his backpack and pressed the button to turn it on.

Luka: Guys, meet Dark Deception. A indie horror game which is a mix between Packman and Outlast.

Baron: I actually enjoy Outlast, so this might be something new.

Kofi: So can you show us how to play it?

Luka: Well as you can see tis game has 5 chapters and chapter 3 got released last month and I gotta say it's pretty tough but I managed to get all levels S rank from Monkey Business to Crazy Carnevil. (I know it's carnival but this game made it look like a pun)

Austin: So is every level difficult?

Luka: Each level has it's own difficulty, Monkey Business is the easiest.

Big E: Well let's get started then.

Io: This should be fun.

The beginning of the video.

Austin: Welcome to UPUPDOWNDOWN, I'm Austin Creed and today our guests are the Genius of the Sky Io Shirai and The Departing Sanity from Croatia Luka Gabriel.

Io: We are so happy to be here Austin.

Luka: This is my first time with you guys but I bet that this will be fun to play wit you guys.

Austin: I appreciate it guys. And today we have a PC game that Luka wanted to show us and it's called Dark Deception, and it's a indie horror game apparently it's a mix between Packman and Outlast, right?

Luka: Yes, and so I'll let you guys have a start, starting with Monkey Business.

Austin was playing the game and was having anxiety with the Murder Monkeys chasing him.

Kofi: Run man! Run!

Luka was laughing.

Luka: Oh, forgot to mention that they can cut off corners to surround you.

Io: That's amazing.

And a monkey killed Austin.

Luka: And that's 1 life down, you still got a few more tries man.

Austin: Dude, you ain't kidding this game is insane and fun at the same time.

Luka: Told ya, Io.

Io playfully slaps his shoulder.

Luka: OK, you collected a total of 50 shards, but you still got 239 more, so let me show you how it's done.

Luka then played for Austin and he was wrecking the game.

Baron: Dude, you are wrecking the game.

Luka: Thanks man. 

And he collected the final shard.

Luka: Oh and plus when you collect all shards the monsters will go into a frenzy and their colors will change with a a lot of red.

Luka then gets on the elevator and a monkey destroys the door and saw him.

Austin: Oh know dude, your gonna die.

The monkey charged at him him but the elevator door prevented him.

Baron: After this I wanna try a level.

Luka: Sure, just let me finish.

He leaves the elevator and all other elevtors opened to reveal a total of 10 monkeys.

Austin: Run! Run!

Luka managed to escape.

Baron: Alright, my turn. Give me the hardest level possible.

Luka: The current hardest levels are Deadly Decadence and Crazy Carnevil, but Decadence is harder, you just got yourself a ticket for a countless death cycle.

Io: How hard can it be?

Luka: You are chased by statues, but it will be a game of red light and green light also they are much faster than you, also there are two zones, the hedge bush maze and the manor, and you have to collect a total of 354 shards.

Baron: Eh, I can handle this.

15 minutes later. And a statue killed him for the fourth time.

Baron: How hard is this level? I managed to complete zone 1 but it coated me 3 lives and now I lost another one in the manor and I'm done to one last live.

Kofi: You ain't kidding man, this is tough.

Luka: You want me to win this level, Baron?

Baron: Be my guest.

After 30 minutes later, Luka collected all soul shards and he is escaping.

Austin: And right here we have ourselves a pro at this game.

Baron's mouth dropped open.

Io claps at him

And now Luka is outside the manor, and someone yells "There is no escape for you mortal!"

Austin: Who's that?

Luka: That's the games main antagonist Malak, a powerful demon who wants us dead.

Baron: How many statues are they chasing you?

Luka: 15.

Everyone gasps.

But Luka manages to escape without a scratch.

Luka: Who wants to play Elementary Evil, Stranger Sewers or Crazy Carnevil?

Austin: We'll save that for another video, OK?

Luka: Sure, you can have me anytime.

Io: You are so good at this game that I want to play it home.

Luka: But I'm teaching you how to play it.

Austin: And with that guys concludes this video and thanks again for being here guys, see you next time.

Luka and Io were leaving.

Io: I her thought that it would be a awesome game.

Luka: I know, and I met some new people and how do you know them at the first place?

Io: Let's just say that I have a friend who knows them and they introduced their selves to me.

Luka: Hey wanna play a special game with me?

Io giggles and kisses him and he kissed back.

OK guys, this is chapter 12, tomorrow I'm taking a break and expect a new chapter at Friday.

Peace out!