Chapter 25: Deadly Decadence

At the arena.

Undisputed Era was standing on the ring, Adam, Kyle and Bobby were holding their titles.

Adam: At Takeover Boston I defended my title against Velveteen Dream and he was nothing! I am still your NXT champion and I'm Adam Cole!

The crowd chants "Bay! Bay!"

Adam: We also got our new NXT tag champs Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish-

Then Luka's theme hits and the crowd cheers, he comes out the entrance with a microphone on his hand.

Luka: That's far enough Cole! You know your the first of all people to cause me some trouble, I should commend you for your tenacity.

Adam: Why thank you, Mr I am crazy!

Luka: Well commendable as you may be I'm afraid your little streak ends here.

He then makes his way towards the ring and he enters inside.

Luka: Fortunately for you, seeing those three run around obediently has reminded me that I have loyal pets as well. Here let me introduce you so you can get more properly acquainted.

Then Johnny Gargano Matt Riddle and Pete Dunne sneak attack everyone except Adam, then Luka punched Adam and started beating him up, Matt did his Knee Strike to Bobby, Johnny did his Snap DDT to Kyle, Pete did Bitter End to Roderick, and Luka grabbed Adam's carcass and put him on his shoulder and did Endless Enlightenment to render him uncouncious and Luka grabbed his microphone.

Luka: From now on all four of us are known as the group called.. Deadly Decadence and we'll end Undisputed Era and renew NXT!

He threw his microphone and his theme played and the four people left the arena as the crowd cheered them.

Luka: Guys that was great tonight, all of us together will end Undisputed Era's tyranny once and for all.

Pete: I'm glad i joined the group because like you I cant stand those four especially Roderick.

Johnny: They think they run NXT but they're so wrong.

Matt: Bros, well kick their asses.

Luka: OK see you guys later.

He left as did they.

At the arena.

Shayna's theme played and the crowd boos her, she comes out and enters the ring.

Shayna: Hey Japanese rat! You're run as champion is such a disappointment and the only way it wouldn't be is if you beat me and Takeover Las Vegas!

Then Io's theme plays and she comes out the arena with the championship on her shoulder.

Io: Shayna.. I accept.

Shayna: I knew you would accept-

Io: Shut up! You lame Brock Lesnar rip off! 

The crowd cheers.

Io: At Las Vegas you'll see the monster you created inside me.

She throws her microphone and leaves the arena.

At catering.

Io: You actually formed your group?

Luka: Yes and there will be no more of Undisputed Era and your fighting Baslzer. I will make she doesn't win as long as I'm around.

Io: Thanks, I love you so much!

Luka: Me too, genius.

OK guys, i had some time to make another chapter, chapter 26 is tomorrow.

Peace out!