Chapter 18: Takeover Brooklyn 5

At backstage.

Johnny: Street Profits vs Forgotten Sons was a incredible match!

Pete: They managed to retain the titles, and I'm fighting Dream one on one.

Matt: Yeah bro, but not as much as Luka's match against Shayna.

Luka: Guys, guys. No need to say it out loud besides I'll take care of Shayna, and Johnny you facing Adam again?

Io: Well of to my match against Aliyah.

Luka: Listen, go easy on her but if she goes too far then don't hold back.

Io: I will.

She then kisses his forehead.

Io: See you around,later.

She then left, and Pete put his arm on Luka's shoulder.

Pete: Mate, you're lucky to have her.

Luka: I know.

At the arena.

Io's theme hits and the crowd boos her, she comes out the entrance trash talking towards the crowd and throwing her jacket on the ground and enters the ring, then Aliyah's theme hits and the crowd boos her too, along with Vanessa they both come out the entrance and Aliyah does her usual cat ears with her arms and makes her way towards the ring and stands in front of Io face to face.

Aliyah: When I beat you, he'll be mine for the taking.

Io: "In Japanese"- I will send you to Hell!

They both separated each other and the bell rang and the two had a test of strength and Io actually won it and pushed Aliyah to the ropes but she grabbed the ropes and didn't move and smirks at Io, then she enters again and Io starting throwing jabs at her and then grabbed her and threw her at the ropes and used the other ropes for a push to do 619 sending Aliyah back and Io kicked her in the knee causing her to fall and then in the face but Aliyah grabbed her leg but Io countered with a Step up Enziguiri but Aliyah moved her head and avoided it and Io fell to the ground, then Aliyah did Straight Jacket Choke.

Aliyah: Give up, you don't deserve him!

Io: S-Screw.. You!

Aliyah then tightened the grip but Io wasn't tapping out, then she reversed it into a backslide and pinned her but Aliyah released Io, Io got up and kicked Aliyah in the head cashing her to fall to the ground, the Io did Arm Trap Crossface, Aliyah was struggling and was in the vrge of tapping out but Vanessa assisted her by putting her left leg on the rope the referee saw it and told Io to break the submission, Io released Aliyah and saw Vanessa, staring at her with a death glare and got out the ring, Vanessa tried to run but Io grabbed her and threw her into the steel steps neutralizing the threat, she then got inside the ring and dragged Aliyah's body but she was defiant but Io landed a few jabs in the head dazing her, then Io climbed the turnbuckle and did a Moonsault and it connected and pinned Aliyah but only for a 2 count and did Total Aliyah-Nation, Io was trying to escape it but the grip was too strong and wanted to tap out.

Aliyah: Just give up! Luka deserves a real woman, not some fake Japanese slut!

 Io was enraged, with unknown strength she grabbed Aliyah's body and slammed her in the ring but she was still holding on, Io did another one and Aliyah released her, then Io did Reverse Headlock on Aliyah, Aliyah was trying to hold on but was losing her breath and she faded away into unconsciousness and the referee rang the bell and the crowd booed Io.

Announcer: Here's your winner.. Io Shirai!!!

The referee raised her arm in the air, and looked at Aliyah's unconscious body and spat on her and left the arena with the crowd showering her with boos.