Chapter 19: Crowning a new champion

At the arena.

William Regal made his entrance and went inside the ring with a microphone in his hand.

William: Ladies and gentleman, at Takeover Brooklyn we all witnessed that Luka Gabriel has ended Shayna Baszler's reign as NXT women's champion.

The crowd cheers.

William: And now, me and Triple H made a deal with Luka that if he wins he gets to crown any women in NXT except Shayna Baszler and her group as the new NXT women's champion. And now all women at the NXT roster step inside the ring.

Then all women except Shayna's group entered the ring and stood side by side.

William: And now please welcome Luka Gabriel!

The crowd cheers and his theme played, he came out holding the the title and made his way towards the ring and entered it.

William: Luka... I would like to congratulate you yet again for your impressive victory against Shayna Baszler.

Luka: It was nothing, all of us tired of her and I ended her reign and now I get to choose any of these women as the new champion.

William: OK, who do you choose?

Io: (In her mind)In Japanese "Who will he pick?"

Dakota: (In her mind) - I hope he picks me!

Luka then eyed Taynara Conti and Mia Yim, but he passed them, then he viewed the Kacy Catanzaro and Lacey Lane, but he passed them too, he then viewed Xia Li and Bianca Belair, but he also passed them, next he viewed Candice Lerae, Dakota Kai and Io Shirai, and he passed them, and finally he viewed Vanessa and Aliyah, and didn't pick any of them. Then he stepped back in order to make his decision, he then made his way to Candice, Dakota, and Io. He pointed a finger towards Candice and the crowd cheers, then he pointed at Dakota and they also cheered, and finally pointed to Io but the crowd booed. He then moved his finger at the three confusing the crowd and sweat dropt from the three girls, but his finger stopped at Io Shirai and the unexpectedly crowd cheered his decision, he then gaved the title to Io who had a shocked look and the other women clapped for Io and Luka raised her hand as the crowd continued cheering her.

William: Ladies and gentleman, the new NXT women's champion.. Io Shirai!!!

The crowd continued cheering and Shayna's theme played the crowd booed her everyone in the ring looked at the entrance, she came out with her henchmen with a microphone.

Shayna: What the hell is this!? You crowned that dirty Japanese rat as champion? You've all lost your mind, and Io you don't deserve to have that title, you didn't get a title opportunity to wield the gold. And you!!! You have a lot of nerve biting me in the arm just to win, you deserve to get locked up in a asylum, you deprived maniac!

The crowd booed her.

Luka: Actually Shayna, we were in a cage and I'm allowed to do anything to you! And those words you just said came from a women who cheats in every Takeover with help of two worthless mannequins you call "friends".

The crowd cheers his roast to Shayna.

Luka: I fight for friendship and for good, while you only fight just to prove that dumb ass of yours. And guess what? I dropped you in the ground harder than how Kairi Sane did!

The crowd cheers yet again at his roast, Shayna enraged and wanted to annihilate Luka, but she can't because every women in the locker room that hated her were in the ring and she's outnumbered.

Luka: What's the matter can't touch me because I have back up, first of all ask your self why you turned everyone in the locker room against you-

But suddenly Luka was attacked by a hooded man and every women stepped out of the ring, William was calling security and Shayna smirked at the view.

Shayna: You know, you're right, I can't attack you.. But you being attacked by someone else.

She threw her mic and left the arena with her henchmen, the hooded man stopped attacking Luka and removed his mask and the entire cheered of who person is, and is none other than the Sicilian Psychopath Tommaso Ciampa, he then continued attacking Luka until security arrived and separated him and got out of the ring and grabbed a microphone.

Tommaso: You think you run NXT? Well if you want to earn my respect when you beat me!

He threw his mic and left the arena and Luka was taken to the medics.

Luka: How am I doc?

Doctor: Nothing serious, no injuries but you need to be more careful.

Luka: Is that all?

Doctor: Yes now go home and you need to rest.

Luka then got up and left the medics and Io was standing in front of him.

Luka: Hey.

Io: Thank you.

She pecked his lips and pulled from him.

Io: What did they say?

Luka: I'm fine but I need to rest, wanna head home?

Io: And I think Tommaso was enraged at you.

Luka: And I have a new rival, I'll deal with him later, but for now your my champion too.

He then scooped her up and carried her to their car and left for their hotel room.

OK guys, Luka crowned the new women's champion and has a feud with Tommaso which I decided to bring him back healthy even tho he's injured. I don't know when I'll upload again cause tomorrow I'm heading for vacation.

Peace out!