Chapter 7: Meeting the Dream

At the NXT headquarters

Luka was walking backstage with Io, until Luka heard William Regal.

William: Luka! Can you stop for a second.

Luka: Yes, what can I do for you?

William: From this day I am giving you a opportunity for the NXT North American title, which is why you will confront The Velveteen Dream and also I gave Roderick Strong of Undisputed Era a opportunity as well a special guest from NXT UK a opportunity which at the eleventh of August at NXT Takeover Toronto the four of you will face off in a fatal four way match for the title.

Luka: Awesome, is there anything more?

Io: And what about me?

William: Oh and as for you, you have a match against Kacy Catanzaro but you will be attacked by Candice Lerae causing the match to end in a no result.

Luka: What she means is for her at Takeover Toronto.

William: You will be facing Candice Lerae at Toronto, as for you're title opportunity against Shayna will be in the next Takeover.

Io: OK, I can deal with Candice.

Luka: By the way have you seen the Dream, I want to meet him right now.

William: Well, the last place I saw him he was at catering.

Luka: Okay, I'll go check.

William: OK have a good day mates.

He left the two.

Io: OK I have to go to my match, I'll catch later with you, Luky.

Luka: What did you call me?

Io: A cute nickname, why not?

Luka: I kinda like it, OK I have to go meet Dream.

Io: Bye.

She waves cutely at him and she left. Luka went to catering and spotted Dream at a table at his phone, he went to sit with him.

Luka: Hey, is this seat taken.

Dream: Nah man, it's all yours.

Luka: Thanks, so your the Velveteen Dream, am I correct?

Dream: Yes, and the Dream wants to know your name.

Luka: I'm Luka Vukovich, aka Luka Gabriel.

Dream: Well, my real name is Patrick Clark.

Luka: How about I call you Pat for short?

Dream: Sure, the Dream accepts it.

Luka: So how long have you been holding onto this title?

Dream: The Dream has been wielding this title for 176+ days, and the Dream is proud of that.

Luka: Um, why do you always talk in third person?

Dream: Because the Dream likes it that way.

Luka: You know Pat, I had a talk with Mr Regal and he gave a opportunity to face you at Toronto in a fatal four way for NXT North American title.

Dream: Sweet, who are the other two?

Luka: I can't tell you, but here's a hint, one of them is a member from Undisputed Era, while the other one is a guest from NXT UK.

Dream: The Dream will take that into consideration, I think that member from Undisputed Era will be Roderick Strong, since Kyle and Bobby are the professional tag team while Adam is the NXT champion.