Chapter 27: Wargames part 1

At catering.

Io: Hey guys have you seen Luka?

Pete: I think he was in his locker room, he said that he needed to do something.

Io: OK, I'll check on him.

She left to go to find him on his locker room, 2 minutes later she made it and knocked on his door.

Io: Luka! Are you in there?

Luka: Yes.. Come in!

She comes in to find him with a a angry expression.

Io: What's wrong?

Luka: They are here!

Io: Who?

Luka: My parents.. They called me yesterday to tell me that they are going to watch me and the guys vs Undisputed Era and now I'm enraged, they'll just call me a disappointment again!

Io: Don't say that, look they will always love you no matter what.

Luka: Thank you..

Io: Look, we'll talk later about this but right now I'm fighting Shayna.

Luka: If there is trouble I inserted you some help.

Io: From who?

Luka: Dakota and Candice.

Io: OK, gotta go we you later.

She then left.

At the arena.

Shayna Baszler's theme hits and the crowd boos her, she comes out the entrance and makes her way towards the two rings and  enters the left one and waits for Io, then her theme hits and the crowd unexpectedly cheers her, she comes out with NXT title on her shoulder and makes her way towards the ring and enters it, she gave her title to the referee and stared daggers at Shayna. The two then took positions and the bell rang, they circled the ring and Shayna managed to grab her but Io broke away and caught Shayna for a German Suplex on the turnbuckle and it caused massive damage, Io then threw a couple of jabs on her face before plating her on the ropes and used the other ropes and did 619 sending her back on her legs, Io then used her aerial move set to her advantage and did her own 630 Senton knocking Shayna to the ring and pinned her but Shayna kicked out, Io then did a Headlock on Shayna squeezing her neck but Shayna managed to break away from it and grabbed Io and threw her tot the other side of the ring, she then stepped on her hand and then stomped on her arm yelling with agony, Shayna then was grinding her left leg.

Shayna: The title will be mine!

Io: Over my dead body!

She began stomping on her leg, Shayna then did a Back Suplex on Io nailing her to the ground and pinned her but Io reversed it into a Arm Trap Crossface, but then Shayna's lackeys come out the entrance, Marina distracted the official while Jessamyn put Shayna's leg on the ropes.

Jessamyn: Hey! Her leg is on the ropes!

The official then broke the submission, then Candice and Dakota came out and neutralized Shayna's henchmen, Io then climbed the ropes and did a Moonsault and connected but Shayna caught her in a Kirifuda Clutch, Io was fighting with everything she can and managed to reverse it into a roll up count but only for a 2 count, then Io grabbed Shayna and did Kimura Lock on her, Shayna was trapped by the same move that ended her reign as champion and she had no choice but to tap out and Io's theme hits and the crowd cheers.

Announcer: Here's your winner.. Io Shirai!!!

The referee gave her the title and she suddenly looked at Luka's parents in the front row and she left the arena.

At backstage.

Pete: Mate! You done?

Johnny: Yeah, come on we gotta kick Undisputed Era's ass.

Luka: Yeah, I'm done.

Io: Hey Luka, I just saw your parents at the first row and I think they we're impressed with my performance.

Luka: I hope the are impressed with mine.

Matt: Don't say that bro, of course they will now let's go already.

Luka: OK but before I go how about a good luck kiss?

Io then planted a kiss on his cheek.

Io: Good luck, your gonna need it.

Luka: I know, let's go boys.

And the four left for the arena.

At the arena.

Undisputed Era's theme hits and the crowd cheers, the four members come out with their titles except Roderick, Adam Kyle and Bobby gave their titles to the referee, then Kyle, Bobby and Roderick enter the cage and Adam left for the ring and the referee opened the door for the caged arena and entered it and chanted "Adam Cole" and the crowd chanted "Bay! Bay!" and then waited for their opponents. Then Deadly Decadence's theme plays and the entire arena cheers, the four men come out the entrance and Luka looked at his parents seats at the front row.

Luka: Guys, I'll go first.

Johnny: OK, impress your parents man.

Pete gave his title to the referee and Johnny Matt and Pete enter the cage as Luna walked towards the caged ring, he entered the door opened by the referee and went inside the ring and stranded face to face with Adam.

Adam: So this is it, you and me one on one.. For now.

He then smirks.

Luka: Let the games begin!

OK guys, this is part one of Wargames and part two will be the war between the two factions, who will win? Find out tomorrow.

Peace out