Chapter 23: Psychotic confrontation

At the arena.

Luka was fighting against Boa, Boa did a Superplex on Luka and pinned him but only for 1 count and reversed it into a Kimura Lock, Boa tried to escape but there was no way out and tapped out Luka's theme plays.

Announcer: Here's you winner.. Luka Gabriel!

The referee raised his arm in the air but his celebration was cut short after the Titantron had static and Tommaso Ciampa was on it.

Tommaso: Well. Well. Well. Nice match buddy, but that was not a satisfying one.

Luka: What do you mean? 

Tommaso: I mean that your match with me will be more bloody and grueling.

Luka: You seem to really enjoy pain, don't you, Ciampa?

Tommaso: At Boston I'll show you real pain that you'll never forget.

Luka: I like to see it. Bring it on!

The Titantron went static and Luka threw his microphone and turned into a brawling position and was waiting for Ciampa at the entrance, but he didn't knew that he was planning a sneak attack, armed with a chair and wanted to bash Luka but he sensed him and dodge the chair and kicked Ciampa in the face dazing him, then used the ropes and flew in the air delivering a Moonsault knocking Ciampa at the ground, Luka got up set Ciampa at the ropes and used the ropes for a boost and gabbed onto the ropes where Ciampa was at and did The Last Laugh (619) which made the entire arena shear and send Ciampa back with him coring his face, Luka then used the ropes and did a Last Stand which knocked him to the ground lying there unconscious, Luka got up and spat on him and raised his Arm in the air as his theme played and left the arena.

At backstage.

Io: Nice work nailing Ciampa.

Luka: I gave every single fan out there a preview for what's going to happen this Saturday.

Dakota: And the way how you did that 619 was awesome!

Luka: It's called the Last Laugh in my version, but I'll take it.

Johnny: Now you gotta prepare for him just in 3 days.

Luka: Oh don't worry, I'm ready for him anywhere.

Io: This is going to be a Awesome match.

Dakota: Io, let's go to our contract signing.

Io: Sure.

At the arena, William Regal was standing on the ring with a table.

William: Ladies and gentleman, today's t contract signing for the NXT women's title, please welcome the NXT women's champion Io Shirai!!!

The crowd boos and her theme played, she came out with the title on her shoulder and entered the ring with a serious look.

William: And the challenger Dakota Kai!!!

The crowd cheers and her theme plays and she came out and made her way towards the ring and entered it.

Dakota: Io, ever since you changed a lot you've got this darker tone, you've been aggressive and cold hearted and you only care for your self, at Takeover Boston I'll put you out of your misery.

She put her mic on the table and grabbed a pen and signed the contract.

Io: Keep those words to your self! I told you that I don't need anyone, all I need is this gold on my shoulders, and you've always been a nuisance to me ever since day 1, I will desolate you and crack you skull!

She threw her mic and grabbed a pen and signed her contract, then the two glared at each other before Io landed a punch at Dakota which knocked her to the ground and spat on her and left the arena with the crowd showering her with boos.

At backstage.

Luka: Nice acting, but you don't mean that do you?

Io: No, that is all in the script.

Luka: You against Dakota is the fourth match and me against Ciampa is the second match.

Io: I won't hold back, and neither will you!

Luka: I won't when we're talking about Ciampa.

Io: We're so alike.

Luka: You're like a smaller me but more serious than fun.

Io: Say that again and I'll crack your skull!

Luka: You don't mean it.

Io: I do!

Luka: Come on I dare you, genius!

Io: OK, you asked for it!

Luka: But you have to catch me first!

He then raran from her and she chased him, but they didn't know that Shayna was spying on them.

Shayna: You won't win that match,  just you wait you deprived maniac!

OK guys, this was chapter 23, tomorrow is 24.

Peace out!