The meeting

Izuku's POV

As I was scrolling through the news on my phone I come across an article tilted, "Pop Star Todoroki Shoto demands collab with Midoriya Izuku"

"What?!" I subtly yell, jumping off my bed.

"Aye!. . . Shut up!" I hear my neighbor holler next door to me.

"Sorry!" I yell back.

Awkward. I think. I turn my head towards my bed side table,  "2:15 a.m" the clock reads. I lay myself back on my bed trying to think of the reason why Todoroki THE Todoroki Shoto would want to collab with me, I soon feel myself drifting off to sleep.

I wake up from my slumber and hear yelling from downstairs, I quietly tip toe down to see my mother and father in the kitchen.

"He'll never get anywhere singing!" I hear my fathers voice boom through the house.

"Hisahi yes he will!" My mother yells back, still holding her sweet calming voice.

"Singing is only for the women men NEED to be in labor," father says.

My mother opened her mouth to speak but was met with a hand to the face. I could feel the shock of pain that met her check rumble down my spin.

"No son of mine will be a singer," he says leaving the house.

I came out from behind the wall hearing my mother sobbing quietly.

"M-momma?" I whisper, walking to her.

I huddle on the floor with my mother, giving her a hug. She returns the hug.

The sound my ringtone wakes me up from my sleep.

I promise.

I pick up my phone to see who is calling, it's my manger.

"Hello Jink," I great.

"Good morning Midoriya, I just wanted to make sure you remember that you have a show at Le Bonn Neuit tonight," Jink tells me, knowing I'm forgetful

"Yes Jink I do remember, and please you've been my manger for three years call me Izuku," I say.

"Alright will do, and don't forget Mi-Izuku good bye now," Jink says as he hangs up his phone.

I begin to place my phone down, and my alarm goes off

"Oh hush," I whine, shutting off my alarm.

It's 5:30 in the morning. I get up out of bed and into the shower I do my thing and hop out dry off, get dress, and blow dry my hair. I stare at myself into the mirror thinking of what I should do with my ball of curls that badly need to be trimmed, I decide to put it up in a little bun and my elastic breaks.

"Okay, hair down then," I sigh in annoyance.

I walk out of the bathroom to put my uniform on a pastel pink polo shirt with Susie's Coffee printed on tucked into my black jeans. I check the time "6:40" my phone reads earlier than usual. I figure I should start walking, I throw my jean jacket on and put my phone in my pocket and proceed to walk down the city sidewalk.

Todoroki's POV

"What are you thinking?!" My sister, Fuyumi asks me.

"What?" I answer acting like I don't know what she's talking about.

"Demanding a collab with Midorya Izuku aka the number one singer and songwriter," Fuyumi replies, holding up her phone with the article on screen.

"So, I don't see a problem," I answer, knowing that there's going to end up a problem.

"SHOTO! You're lucky enough dad let you sing but wanting to collab with not just Midoriya but a guy- Enji is going to kill you!" she yells.

I look at her, into her eyes and I could see she was scared. I know she's just worried about me but, it's too early.

"Fuyumi it's 6:30 in the morning can we talk about this later," I tell her, placing my hand on top of hers.

I walk out of the house with a pounding head begging for coffee.

•<<<> 7:00 A.M. <>>>•

I walk into the coffee shop, the smell of fresh pastries and brewed coffee enters my nose.

"Hello there how may I help you today?" The boy behind the counter asks.

He has dark curly green hair and emerald green eyes. His cheeks are covered in prominent freckles. As I walk up to the counter, I can't help but think I've seen him somewhere.

"Hi, could I get a large coffee with a little cream," I say.

"Sure your total will be five sixty-five," the boy says as I hand him the money.

"I'll go make your drink now," he says and walks away.

I notice it's only me and three other people in the shop including the boy making it five people I go to the pick up area and watch him make the drink he is really cute I have to say, well think, but I knew I've seen him from somewhere. He comes over with my coffee.

"Here's your drink, have a nice day!" he smiles.

Izuku's POV

As I am making the customers drink, I couldn't help but peek at him every now and then. His bi-colored eyes, split down the middle red and white hair.

He reminds me of someone.

"Here's your drink, have a nice day!" I say, going back to my work.

"Wait," he calls out.

I stop walking and turn around to face the customer. His eyebrows are furrowed close together.

"Do - do I know you?" He asks.

I cock my head to the side and look at him. Holy shitaki mushrooms that's Todoroki Shoto. I realize, I stand straight up and look at him.

"No, not yet anyways. I'm Midoriya Izuku," I reply.

I hear the bell ring, announcing a new customer has entered.

"I gotta go back to work," I tell him, and make my way to the people who have entered.

"Hi how can I help you today?"

A/n: I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, thank you for reading and vote on this please I'd appreciate that