"I love you"

Previously on My Boyfriend is a Star

Shoto's POV

¨I've been hearing symphonies before all I heard was silence¨ I begin. Izuku opens his mouth in shock and then covers it with a smile. ¨Life was stringing me along then you came and cut me loose¨ I walk towards Izuku. I take his hand ¨I just want to be part of your symphony, will you hold me tight and not let go?¨ I sing. Izuku looks like he is going to cry, he nods his head. ¨A rhapsody for you and me, and every melody is timeless¨ I sing, spinning Izuku around. A giggle escapes his mouth. The song is coming to an end. ¨I just want to be part of your symphony. . . will you hold me tight and not let go?¨ I finish. Izuku had a deep blush on his face, it's adorable.

Present

Izuku's POV

I could feel my face heat up throughout the song. I stood there, dumbfounded having no idea on what to do. "So, are we not going to talk about how Sho just did that?" I say into the microphone. Screams were the answer I got. The show ended, Shoto and I went back to the hotel along with Kirishima and Bakugou. We enter our room and I sit on the bed. "Shoto, thank you for tonight" I say looking at him. Shoto gives a confused face, "why are you thanking me?". I stand up and walk towards him. "Because, not just for tonight but, ever since I met you, you have made me so much happier. Happier than I ever thought I could be" I confess. "And it might be soon but" I wrap my hands around his neck. "I love you, Todoroki Shoto" I say. Shoto smiles pulling me closer into him. "And I love you Midoriya Izuku" Shoto says. He kisses me, a passionate kiss. A lovely kiss.

I really do love him.

Shoto's POV

"And I love you Midoriya Izuku" I say before kissing him. The love of my life. We break the kiss, "movie and cuddle?" Izuku smiles. I nod my head and he pulls me over to the bed. "What do you want to watch?" I ask. I think I have an idea of what he will put on I say in my head. "one or two" Izuku says "uh, two?" I reply unsure. "Spirited away it is" Izuku says grabbing the hotel remote. Towards the end of the movie Izuku fell asleep on me. I kiss his forehead, "good night love" he snuggled into me more. I turned off the television and went to sleep myself.

*Next morning*

I woke up to see Izuku still sleeping. I smile at the sight. 6:58 a.m. The bedside clock reads. I grab a pair of clothes and decide to take a shower. You ever take a shower and it just hits different yea, that's what happened. "Sho, we have to fly back to the city today" Izuku says walking into the bathroom. "I know, do you want to go out for breakfast or order in" I ask rinsing out the shampoo. "I kind of want to order in, and then we can catch the flight" Izuku responds. "Okay" I respond turning off the water. "Oh, I'll let you get dressed, bye" Izu says "What if I want you to see me?" I flirt. "Okay buddy, I'll be heading out, pervert" Izuku leaves.

Izuku's POV

"You shouldn't be talking!" Shoto yells from the bathroom. I chuckle at his remark. I finish ordering room service, and Shoto walks out. He is clothed but his wet hair that, "You like what you see?" Shoto states. I turn away. I feel a kiss on my cheek. "What are you smirking for?" I question. "Nothing, nothing at all" Shoto answers, still smirking.

Time skip: The five, Shoto, Izuku, Jink, Hizashi, and Toshinori all leave the hotel. Go to the airport and fly back to the city.

By the time Shoto and I got back to the city the sun was setting. "Alright take care you two" Toshinori says as we leave. "You too" I say grabbing my bag and heading inside the apartment with Sho. "Home sweet home" I sigh closing the door behind me.

*Ringtone*

I groan in annoyance. "Hello, who is this" I answer. "This is Midoriya Izuku, correct?" the speaker asks "yes, and this is?" I reply. Shoto looks back, I smile at him as he walks away. "I'm detective Kim Eitchi, I've been helping with your mother's case. We are going to need you to come down to Yokohama,Japan to identify a person" he speaks. "Uh, oh-okay, when-when should I come down" I ask opening my laptop to book a flight. "As soon as possible" the detective states. I found a flight to Japan that leaves tonight. "Okay I will call you when my flight lands, is it possible for you to text me the location?" I state rushing to get ready. I look at the location, it's a hospital.

A/n: Again I never said that this would be a happy story. Especially for the next part. Anyway hope you liked it, leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day/night, stay safe and healthy <3