Tea

•<<<> 3:00 P.M. <>>>•

Izuku's POV

"See you tomorrow," I wave goodbye to my coworker.

I head out of the Coffee shop walking back to my apartment to relax before my show. I hate humidity especially when there is no use for it. I sing in my head.

"Oh my god! It's Midoriya!" I hear someone holler from behind me.

"Ah, shit," I mumble under my breath.

I slowly turn around, just to check if there's any more people. Big mistake, dumbass. I begin getting attacked by fans and paparazzi asking questions.

"How do you feel about the collab?" One reporter asks.

"What's your take on Tododroki?" Another one asks.

I keep getting asked questions on top of questions, you'd think since I've been doing this for five years I'd be used to this but I'm not. Not even close.

"Back up people give him space," A tall figure speaks, walking towards me.

The figure with the monotone voice stands in front of me and shoos the fans and paparazzi away.

"Th-thank you," I stutter, taking a deep breath.

The figure turns around it's the customer from earlier, Todoroki.

"Oh, hi Todoroki," I greet.

Did that just happen? I question.

"Why so quiet?" He asks.

"Well I- uh" ugh!

Why am I having such trouble talking to him?

"It's okay I appreciate that," Todoroki says, a soft smile on his lips.

Todoroki's POV

I've been in the studio most of the day so I decided to go for a walk, I walk towards the coffee shop to see the green haired boy which I found out is Midoriya Izuku.

Pop star that works at a coffee shop, interesting.

"It's okay, I appreciate that," I tell Midoriya.

"Hey Midoriya?" I begin.

"Yes?" He replies.

"Uh- so where are you headed?" I ask.

"Well I'm gonna go back to my apartment to relax before my show," Midoryia says, a curl falls down.

I hesitate for a moment and then brush it behind his ear, it pops out again. Boing. I stare into his emerald green eyes and he stares into mine.

He looks cute. I think.

It hits me that we are in public, I put my hand back by my side and looked down at my shoes.

"Do you wanna come with me?" Midoriya asks.

"Really?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah, besides it gets a little lonely in my apartment," he says with a chuckle.

"You do realize that I'm a stranger you just met, right?" I question him as we begin to walk to his apartment.

"Are you underestimating me?" He asks, a small smirk on his face.

"Pardon?" I ask.

•<<<> 3:45 P.M <>>>•

Izuku's POV

Todoroki and I arrive at my apartment I unlock my door and have him walk in first.

"Why would you let a stranger in your home?"  Literally every sane person ever. Don't underestimate the boy that's very close to someone's knees.

"Woah," I hear him say as I close my door.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing just, your apartment is so big," Todoroki says.

I chuckle, "it's not that big" I tell him.

Todoroki chuckles as he wanders around the living area, the sound of the slippers grinding on the floor.

"Todoroki may I ask a question?"

"You just did," he answers, placing his hands in his pockets..

"Yes or no?" I ask, crossing my my arms.

"Go ahead," Todoroki says.

Todoroki stands over by the windows, staring out at the city. A small blue hue hovers on his face from the outside.

"Why do you want a collab with me?" I ask.

"If I'm being completely honest," he begins.

"I don't really know I've listened to you for a while and I really like how you create your music. Your voice and  how you arrange the words and how they come out so smooth and calming I just - sorry I probably sound like a creep," Todoroki tells me, looking down at the floor.

I walk closer to Todoroki I lift his head up gently by the chin.

"Well, if it makes it better I'd like to collab with you," I say, letting go of his face.

"You know. . . You should smile more it suits you," I tell him.

Todoroki's POV

Shoto calm yourself, but holy hotness I know we just met but god he's cute and HOT?! What?!

Midoriya lets go of my chin and turns around. As he walks he takes off his jacket, hanging it up on the hook on his way to the kitchen.

"Are you thirsty? I can make some tea," Midoriya suggests.

"Tea sounds nice," I reply.

Midoriya nods his head. He takes the electric kettle and fills it with water.

"By the way, where is your show?" I ask out of curiosity.

"8 p.m. at Le Bonn Neuit," Midoriya says, reaching for two mugs.

I walk over to him and grab the other mug out of the cabinet and place it on the counter.

"Okay big foot," he jokes.

I let out a light laugh as Midoriya goes for a container labeled "tea".

"Why don't you sit down while I make this," he says.

Izuku's POV

"Milk or no milk," I kind of yell from the kitchen.

"No thanks," Todoroki hollers back.

I put milk in mine and grab the two mugs and bring them onto the table Todoroki was sitting at the table looking out the window.

"Here you go," I say placing the mug in front of him and sit.

"Thank you," he says.

He blows on the hot liquid before taking a sip. We held a conversation before he had to leave for work and I had to get ready.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading and vote on this please I'd appreciate that