Fluffy Blanket

Previously on My boyfriend is a star

Momo's POV

Didn't know it did that my thoughts say "okay, I see you boo" I say after Midoryia finishes the lyric and damn that was nice. "How about we do something else?" Shoto questions "like what? Kero" Tsu asks "I don't know" "what if we watch a movie?" Jiro says pointing to the DVD's "Izuku do you still have it?" Uraraka asks "have what?" The four of us wonder aloud "Ponyo!" The two cinnamon rolls shout.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Izuku's POV

"I still can't believe that you have never seen Ponyo Sho" I say placing the popcorn on small table "I don't really watch movies" he responds "that's a lie" Momo shouted right after his answer, we all laughed. I ran to my room to grab my fluffy blanket, "darn it where is it?" I question looking around my room for a good five minutes "looking for this" I hear a voice say, I turn around to see Shoto holding the blanket "where did you find it?" "Well I brought it on the couch a bit ago" "and you didn't think to tell me after I said I was going to grab it?" I say annoyed. Shoto starts to smirk Oh boy.

Shoto's POV

Did I take Izuku's blanket? Yes why? Because I can "and you didn't think to tell me after I said I was going to grab it?" Izuku irritatedly says as I start to smirk. "What's that face f-for?" Izu asks I start walk closer for wait, what am I doing? AH! No feelings be gone thot! . . Why am I still walking to him! "Uh Sho? Wh-what are you doing?" Izuku stutters why do I want to-we're not going to finish that. Instead of doing something I really wanted to do "here" I say placing the blanket around his shoulders like a cape "we should head back" I say "ye-yeah"

A/n: Hi loves I hope you enjoyed this part I'm actually not mad at this and the last one. Leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated have a nice day/night❤️