The stay

•<<<> 11:00 P.M. <>>>•

Izuku's POV

Todoroki and I were half way into our walk back to my apartment. We walk in silence, peaceful silence something you would experience with someone you love I think.

"You want to know what I find funny?" I start.

"What?" Todoroki answers.

"How flustered you easily get," I say looking up at him.

The street lights illuminate Todoroki's face in all the right places. I mindlessly reach my hand out and place it on his check, feeling the rough patch.

"Scar," I speak, rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

A back and forth motion like it was going to go away.  Todoroki hums in response to what I said earlier.

"Oh, sh- I'm sorry," I apologize in realization.

What am I doing? I take my hand away and place it back onto my guitar case and look down in embarrassment.

Todoroki's POV

I'm surprised Midoryia allowed me to walk him home. We just met and he trusts me this much? That's not good thing for a person like him to be doing. I think to myself as we walk in silence. The silence isn't the awkward silence it's a peaceful silence, a comfortable silence. We stop under a street lamp, Midoryia silence and places his hand over where my scar is.

"Scar," Midoryia speaks, rubbing my scar.

I hum as a response, trying not to remember.

"Oh, sh- I'm sorry," Midoryia apologizes, retracting his hand placing it on his guitar case. He looks down at the pavement.

"Hey," I begin, gently lifting his face by the chin.

"There's nothing to be sorry about, why don't we keep walking," I suggest letting go of his chin Midoryia nods in agreement.

•<<<> 11:21 P.M. <>>>•

Izuku's POV

Todoroki and I arrive at my apartment building, we stand in front of my apartment door.

"Thank you for walking me home," I say.

"You're welcome, Midoriya," Todoroki replies.

He turns around and begins to walk away, down the hallways towards the elevator.

"T-Todoroki?" I call out, turning my back to my apartment door.

Shawty, what are we doing?

"Yes?" He answers, turning around.

"I-it's late and walking alone in the city isn't the b-best idea so, would you li-like to spend the night?" I suggest, stuttering while fiddling with my hands.

"If I'm not a burden to you," Todoroki says.

"Who said you're a burden?" I ask out of curiosity.

I see a smirk on Todoroki's face, he makes his way back to where he was before. In front of my apartment door. I unlock my door and step I first.

"Come in," I say.

"Are you sure?" Todoroki questions.

"Positive," I smile.

Todoroki nods his head and follows me in, I shut the door and lock it before I go any further. Todoroki stands next to a table near the couch.

"Okay, follow me to the guest bedroom," I announce, leading Todoroki down the hall.

We walk down the small hall that has the bedrooms and bathroom.

"The bathroom is at the end of the hall, I can bring you some clothes that might fit you?" I say, awkwardly while rubbing the back of my neck.

"Thank you Midoriya," Todoroki says.

"Alright, I'm going to see if I have any clothes for you," I tell him, doing a finger guns.

I leave the room, I swear I could hear Todoroki laugh.

I had to dig through my closet to find a pair of black basket ball shorts and an over sized white t-shirt. I head back to the room to see Todoroki sitting on the bed looking at a photo.

"Is this you?" Todoroki asks, handing me the photo.

It's an old photo of my mother and me from when I was little. I let out a small laugh.

"Yeah, I-it is," I comfirm, looking back up from the photo.

I hand Todoroki the clothes and wipe a tear away.

"Are you alright Midoryia?" Todoroki asks.

"Huh? Y-yeah I'm okay I'll let you change now," I say leaving the room.

I shut the door and walk into the kitchen and sat and at the sink.

"It's okay, she's okay," I whisper to myself.

Todoroki's POV

Midoryia left to get me clothes I quietly laughed at how he acted. I looked around the room seeing a small square piece of white paper on the floor. I pick it up to see a small woman with medium length green hair in a pink sun dress, a little boy by her side smiling bright. The little boy has curly emerald hair, he's wearing a red shirt with blue shorts. Midoriya walks in with clothes.

"Is this you?" I ask, handing him the photo.

Midoriya looks at the photo and smiles as a tear rolls down, he hands me the clothes and wipes the tear away.

"Are you alright Midoryia?" I ask, concerned.

"Huh? Y-yeah I'm okay I'll let you change now," Midoryia leaves the room.

I soon get changed and call my sister to let her know I was sleeping over a friends house and eventually telling her.

"I'm staying with Midoryia geez," I say, sitting on the bed.

"I'm only looking out for you, don't worry I'm not telling dad," Fuyumi says.

"Thank you," I sigh in relief.

"No funny business," she says sternly.

"Good night," I laugh.

"Night Shoto," Fuyumi says and hangs up.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed that chapter, and vote that would be greatly appreciated thank you!~fellow writer