Pancakes

Shoto's POV

"Uh" Izuku laughs out with his now burning red cheeks "w-what do you want for breakfast?" I ask "I don't know" I say walking over to him "pancakes sound good?" Izuku asks "let me help" I say, Izuku nods his head in response. "Okay, flip it" Izuku calmly demands as he teaches me how to make pancakes. I heard a snicker come from the greenete "What?" I question looking down to him "nothing it's just, I still can't believe you didn't know how they were made" "aye little me thought pancakes were made in an oven and it stuck" I defend myself "I think that should be enough take that off the pan and put the pan in the sink would you?" Izuku says heading to a cabinet "Alright" I respond scooping the golden brown circle off the pan "argh!" I say before dropping the pan on the floor.

Izuku's POV

I hear a painful sound coming from Shoto "Shoto!" I shout running to him, holding his wrist Shoto looks to me "I'm fine" he responds holding his wrist "give me your wrist" I demand, Shoto complies. I examine his wrist "stay here" I say running off down the hall to the closet. I grab an ace bandage before heading back to the multi colored boy who was now washing off the pan, "I appreciate you helping but come here" I say as Shoto and I meet in the middle.

I take his wrist and wrap the skin toned bandage around, comfortable but not to tight, "how'd you sprain it?" I ask still wrapping his arm "the guy that I told you about" Shoto responds. I raise an eyebrow "must've been real angry" I say looking up to him he looks nervous, there's definitely more to the story I think to myself finishing his arm, "alright take it easy on this and get it checked out would be best" I say heading to counter grabbing the two plates and placing them on the table.

Shoto's POV

"Thanks for your help" Izuku says before taking a sip of his tea "glad I could" I respond taking a bite of pancake, "um Izuku?" I begin "Yes" Izuku responds looking up from the table "do I annoy you, by staying here when I do?" I ask jeez I could cut this tension with a knife,"What? God no I-I actually enjoy your company" the greenete laughs out. He enjoys me? I think to myself "why would you ask that?" Izuku questions "nothing really" I say trying to play the awkward scene off, "alright" *ring tone* I knew it was not mine I move my eyes to Izuku, "uh mind I-if I take this?" Izuku asks standing up "go for it" "okay uh I'll be right back" he says running off.

A/n: did I just leave you readers on a cliffhanger? Yes, yes I did reason being I'm too sleep deprived anyway if you could leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day/night!~ author out