Note

Shoto's POV

Sis: Ur going to be late for your session

Me: leaving

Oh shit shit I forgot about the studio  I clean up washing my plate grabbing a blank piece of paper writing a note for Izuku. I through on my shoes letting myself out of the apartment soon running off to the studio. "Hi I'm here" I say entering the brightly colored studio a little out of breath "Shoto! There you are!" Enji says with a smile?  (Incase you forgot his dad) I give him the stink eye "Well we have a guest today, Yagi Toshinori"

Wait as in THE Yagi Toshinori?! My inner fan girl screams "h-hi nice to meet you" I say holding my hand out, he shakes it okay ow strong hold "well Shoto Todoroki your father here has told me you have an ear for music so, why don't you show me what you got" Toshinori says tossing his head towards the recording room "uh I guess" I say shoot I don't have anything planned.

Izuku's POV

I walk out to see Shoto is gone

Izuku, Sorry I left I had to go to a studio session, text/call me if you need anything or just want to talk, hope we can hang out again.

-Shoto

"He's hand writing is cute" I whisper   to myself putting the note in my pocket before cleaning up my mess.
After cleaning my dish I started to organize the living room because I have nothing better to do, I started thinking about the time when I heard Shoto singing "you think it's easy you think I don't want to run to you" I sing while darting to the nearest pen and paper continuing the "song" while writing, "-no one can rewrite the stars- and I'm not the one you were meant to find."

Uraraka's POV

I headed over to Izuku's apartment since I had the day off, "and I'm not the one you were meant to find" I heard him sing. Perks of having a friend who's a star you get to listen while being sneaky "nice song you got there" I say walking in "AH! Uraraka, you scared me- wait how'd you get in?" Izuku asks "you have me a copy of your key" I say holding up the silver stick called a key, "oh, what are you doing here?" The broccoli questions standing up "well I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall, since we don't have work" "yeah let me just change" Izuku answers with a smile, I haven't seen him smile in a long time.

A/n: Hi! So thank you for almost 1k reads! But I start school the 4th of September and adding marching band to that, it'll most likely lead to fewer/slower updates so sorry about that. Anyway leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated and I hope you have a nice day/night~author-chan out