Unknown

Previously the on My Boyfriend is a Star

Shotos POV

By the time we started the s cons movie it was close to midnight and Izuku had already passed out along with Uraraka, Tsu, and Jiro. "So you and Izuku" Momo begins in the kitchen "what about" I answer continuing to look at the green ball sleeping on the couch "are you sure you two are just friends" Momo stares with air quote on the 'just friends'. I let out a long sigh "I don't even know, but it wouldn't matter it would end up a mess" "why do you say that?" Momo questions "Momo a guy with a guy, especially when we are both artists" "Shoto, why does that matter if you want him go for it" Momo states pointing over to the couch.

Present

Izuku's POV

I fling up from the couch from yet another nightmare/night terror when will these ever go away? I check the time on my phone '2:30 a.m.' I'll just go chill outside I tell myself getting up from the couch, almost tripping over Shoto. I look down at the dule colored boy, smiling. After placing a pillow u see Shotos head I headed to the roof in hopes to clear my head, I guess I was not the only one.

Unknown POV

I went up to the rooftop of my apartment building, "how can he act like that?" I ask myself placing my hands on the railing. *sound of door closing* I look behind me to see a small green haired person "uh, h-hi" they stutter out "hi" I respond "sorry I-I'll go" the green haired person says turning around. "no it's okay" I say  and they turn around "I'm, I'm Eijiro Kirishima" I state "and you?" "Oh, I'm Izuku Midoryia". Wait? A.the Izuku Midoryia and B. The one that spark was talking about? My mind races with questions.

A/n: HI!!!!! Fellow readers I hope you enjoyed this part, leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated have a nice day/night❤️