🎶Symphony🎶

Previously on My Boyfriend is a Star

Bakugou's POV

"Kachan?" Izuku calls me. I haven't heard that in years. It feels so weird. "Where the hell have you been?" I ask "where have I been? Where have you been?" He asks "Sh-Sho can you guys give us some uh time to talk alone?" Izuku stutters. "Okay, I'll be outside- hurt him you're dead" he says. "I guess fame has been treating you well?" I say. "Sure" Izuku laughs. "Where did you go?" I ask "what do you mean?" "You know what I mean, we were supposed to meet and get out that hell hole but you never showed" I bark. "You want to know! After all these years!" He yells.

Wow he is yelling, life certainly flipped him.

"Yeah, I do" "I was in a the damn system! Okay my mom left and I went into the system, away from the drunk. You happy?" Izuku tells. I have no words, I open my mouth. "No don't, and trust me I called I even called your mother but nothing, fucking nothing" a tear falls. "Izuku, I'm-" he cuts me off "sorry? Don't I hear it too much". "Well tough because I am. I feel like shit because I couldn't help you out" I say walking closer. "You were there, for the most part" he says wiping his eyes.

Present

Shotos POV

"Kirishima all do respect but I don't trust Bakugou" I say. "I can see" he responds. "Okay I've had enough I'm going in" I frustratedly head towards the door. Izuku opens it. I hug him, "Sho?" I pull him back. "Did he hurt you?" I inspect his features making sure there are no wounds. "No, no but you-you guys can come back in" Izu says. We walk back in. Bakugou is on the balcony. "I'm gonna go talk to him, I'm-I'm sorry" Kirishima apologizes. "Shoto, you can trust them" Izuku speaks after a moment of silence. "Can I really though?" I question sitting on the bed. ¨The whole time I was outside all I heard was yelling, I figure I would let it slide but-" I trail off. Izuku puts a hand on my back. ¨Shouldn't I be comforting you?" I question ¨that's what a relationship is about, comforting each other and being there for one another" Izuku says softly.

Why is he always so wise?

¨I suppose you're right¨ I give in. Kirishima and Bakugou come back in. I stare at the blonde he stares back. ¨okay uh, any way, I was hoping that the four of us could go out¨ Kirishima speaks. ¨I'm down, we'll just have to get back before the show tonight¨ Izu says. I nod in agreement. With that the four of us left the hotel.

Kirishima's POV

Well that did not go as I hoped it would have. I thought to myself. Bakugou had explained to me that him and Izuku were childhood friends. They stopped talking because Izuku never showed the night they were supposed to leave. ¨Again Izuku I'm sorry for Bakugou, I didn't think that wou-¨ ¨Kirishima stop apologizing, its okay¨ Izuku cuts me off. I just nod my head as we continued to walk. The four of us decided to go into a small store, the inside is quite cute. It had pastel walls and fairy, there were an abundance of clothes and plushies. Bakugou walks back to my side, Izuku goes back to Shoto. ¨what's the matter spark?¨ I ask since he is holding my hand. ¨Don't call me that¨ he gives me daggers. ¨You know you're not intimidating, right" I look into his eyes. ¨too bad we are in public¨ I tease. ¨stop it¨ Bakugou mumbles. ¨Hey love birds come over here¨ Shoto shouts, still in his monotone voice. Does his voice not get any louder?

Izuku's POV

Shoto called the couple over to us. ¨whats up?" Kirishima asks. ¨creepy¨ Bakugou coos. I was confused, we are in front of Pusheen plushies. ¨look in front of you" Bakugou states. I jump at the sight of the poster. ¨what the fudge¨ I say. It is a poster of me and Shoto, it looks like fan art. It's amazing what people can draw, can't say much for myself though. ¨I mean that's something, but I was looking at the Pusheen plushies" Shoto speaks. The four of us left the store and kept walking around Tokyo. ¨Im hungry¨ Bakugou whines, ¨since when are you a baby?" I question. ¨I am not a baby¨ he barks ¨sure buddy¨ reply with sarcasm. ¨Well what do you want?¨ I ask ¨I don't know¨ Bakugou shrugs. ¨Mochi it is then¨ I say speed walking to the mochi shop in front of us. ¨BET!¨ Kirishima smiles. Shoto gives a smirk, I smile to him.

*Time skip: The concert

Shotos POV

¨Last show are you ready?¨ I ask Izuku who was peeking out of the curtain. He nods his head and smiles. ¨If you're looking for someone, Bakugou and Kiri are in the front row to the left¨ I tell Izu. ¨okay¨ Izu responds, and with that we walk out onto the stage. ¨Hello Tokyo!" Izu and I say in unison, we laugh at the unplanned opening. We get right into the show.

You want to know what I love most about doing shows with Izuku? Everytime we start he is always full of energy and smiling. It seems like its his safe place. I love him. . . I love him.

We finish the song but I have something I would like to do. ¨Uh, hello everyone¨ I say a bit breathless. They scream in response. ¨So, before the next song I have something that I want to do tonight¨ I say. ¨What?¨ Izuku talks into his microphone. I give Hizashi the single, and the music starts.

*play music*

¨I've been hearing symphonies before all I heard was silence¨ I begin. Izuku opens his mouth in shock and then covers it with a smile. ¨Life was stringing me along then you came and cut me loose¨ I walk towards Izuku. I take his hand ¨I just want to be part of your symphony, will you hold me tight and not let go?¨ I sing. Izuku looks like he is going to cry, he nods his head. ¨A rhapsody for you and me, and every melody is timeless¨ I sing, spinning Izuku around. A giggle escapes his mouth. The song is coming to an end. ¨I just want to be part of your symphony. . . will you hold me tight and not let go?¨ I finish. Izuku had a deep blush on his face, it's adorable.

A/N: Hello! quit a long one. I did not realize how long this was, I typed this on my computer. Anyway I hope you enjoyed, leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day/night <3