Coffee?

A/n: hello enjoy this part which I actually enjoyed writing, a lot~author

*next day*

Izuku's POV

I wake up to sound of my door being knocked on, "coming!" I shout tiredly walking to my front door and opening it, "how can I help you?" I ask seeing a certain multi-colored hair boy, "T-todoroki? What are you doing here?" I ask shocked noticing a black eye "uh do you maybe want to go get coffee? With me?" Todoroki asks rubbing the back of his neck, "y-yeah, just let me get dressed" I say smiling, motioning him to come in before I headed into my room to change.

*Izuku's Outfit description: dark green cardigan little oversized a plain black shirt under tucked into black ripped jeans, green and white checkered pull on shoes, and (not expecting this??) black round glasses and small yellow back pack.

*Todoroki Outfit description: light blue button up (sleeves rolled up) white shirt tucked into blue jeans black belt and black converse.

Todoroki's POV

While I was waiting for Midoryia I looked out one of the windows it's really peaceful, strange "ready?" I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Midoryia looking cute as ever "since when do you wear glasses?" I ask noticing them "when I'm out of contact solution" Midoryia says "okay let's go Midoryia" I say as we walk out of his apartment taking the elevator, "You do know you can call me Izuku" he says breaking the silence I nod my head as the doors open.

"So where are we going?" Izuku asks as we walk down a semi- crowded side walk "there's a small coffee shop that I thought you might like" I say looking down at Izuku seeing his now red cheeked face "r-really? But why me at nine in the morning?" Izuku asks "well" I begin trying to think of something Come on just tell him you wanted to hang out with him my thoughts say "well I think we could maybe work on the song like what we should do?" I say feeling nervous "o-okay" Izuku says smiling he's going to be the death of me.

Izuku's POV

"We're here, Izuku" Todoroki says pointing to a cute vintage looking café, Mon Cherie café. One thing that caught my attention to it was the fairy lights outside I don't know why you'd need lights in the morning but okay I think to myself as we walk in taking a seat at a small booth in the back. I open the menu looking at what they have, "uh what are you getting?" Todoroki asks "I don't know" I say "what about you?" "Probably black coffee and a bagel" he says looking up from the menu "trivia question" I say Todoroki looks up "cream cheese or no cream cheese" I say "butter" Todoroki says in his mono tone voice "eww" I say scrunching my nose and sounding like a kid "what?" Todoroki says with a confused look "bagel, with butter?" I say pausing "you're a strange one, I like that" I say seeing a smile form on his face.

"Hello I'm Asui I'll be you're waitress today what can I get you?" A small girl with long dark green hair asks with her tongue sticking out slightly "I'll have a black coffee and a bagel, with butter on the side" Todoroki says smirking? At me? "Okay what can I get you, kero?" "Uh I'll have a green tea and a chocolate chip muffin" I say "okay I'll get that for you two, kero" Asui says taking the menus as she leaves.

A/n: I hope you liked this part, but what do you guys put on your bagel I put cream cheese which is👌 okay leave a vote that would be greatly appreciated~author-Chan out