Two truths and a lie

Previously on My Boyfriend is a Star

(Still) Shotos POV

"You still haven't gotten a hair cut?" I ask "why are you a bully?" Izuku pouts. I stand up, "because I can" I grab my wallet and put it in my pocket. "Where are we going?" Izu asks grabbing his bag, "Dino Time tea" I state "it's only a fifteen minute walk" "let's go then".

Present &
Time skip: at the cafe

Izuku's POV

"You want to grab a seat and I'll order?" Shoto states. I nod in agreement telling Sho what I wanted and grabbing a booth in the back. I scrolled through social media, I found Kirishimas account. Apparently he has a boyfriend, he looks oddly familiar. I scroll through photos trying to figure out who he is having no luck I give up. I swear I know this person. "Here you go Izu" Shoto walks over with our order. "Thank you, I still can't believe you drink straight black coffee" I say in disbelief. "Like my soul" he sips. I laugh. "What?" He questions "Sho, that would be milk" I chuckle. Shoto continues to drink his coffee. "What do you want to do today?" Sho asks. "I don't really know, isn't there a fair going on today?" I reply siping my coffee. "Do you want to go?" "If you're down for it" "okay then looks like we're going to the fair later" Sho states.

Shoto and I left the cafe and walked around town before heading back to the hotel. We walked into our room to see a very annoyed Toshinori. "And just where were you two?" He asks crossed arms. "The cafe" we awkwardly answer. "Okay" Toshinori says getting up from the chair. Making dead eye contact with Shoto while leaving. "I don't think he likes me" Sho says. I shrug to his statement.

Shotos POV

Izuku and I have been sitting around the hotel for a while. I can feel the tension, do I say something or nah? "Hey Izuku" "Yes sir" he replies looking up from the book he was reading. "Do you want to play a game?" I ask "what kind" "two truths and a lie" I say. "Okay, do you want to go first?" Izu asks. "Okay, I have a soft spot for British guys, I have never owned a pet, and the last one is I was bitten on a first date" I finish. "Uh, I think the soft spot for British guys is a lie" Izuku says "oh, you don't think they're cute?" I joke "hey! I'm right here meanie" Izuku pouts. "I'm kidding, you're turn" I say "oh, um, I can play the piano with my eyes closed, I hate poetry, and I'm a cancer" he finishes. "What do you think?" "Hmm? I think the piano one is a lie" I say. Izuku burst out laughing. I cock my head tot he side "Shoto do you not see the book I'm reading?" He giggles holding up a poetry book. "Uh. . . Oops?" I shrug. Izuku scoots over to me and kisses my forehead. "It's okay" he smiles.

A/n: heller! So I'm okay, better than I was the other day. I hope you enjoyed that part. Leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated and have a nice day/night❤️