Hotel time

Previously on My Boyfriend is a Star

Toshinori's POV

"You can't tell me they wouldn't be cute together" Hizashi states "they would have to be careful" I respond. Shoto and Izuku walk in front of Hizashi, Jink, and I. They seem to be really happy being with one another.

Present

Izuku's POV

We all walked out of the airport, luckily barely any fans. "Here comes the sun, do do do" Shotos sings "here comes the sun" I join as he smiles. He is smiling a lot more than when I first met him. I hope I can see it everyday. "Okay love birds, well be taking one cab and you two will be taking another, have fun" Hizashi teases as two cabs pull up. "See you at the hotel" Toshinori says.

*the five of them arrive at the hotel*

Shoto's POV

We stood in the front of the hotel. Izuku looked around in awe of his surroundings. "Should we go in?" I ask Izu. "Oh, yea we probably should" Izu reply's. We walk in and see Toshinori checking in. "Ahhh! Yo-you're Sho-Shoto- to-and - you're Iz-Mi-Midoryia" a girl sitting in one of the chairs stumbles. "Hi" Izu and I say in unison. The girl almost faints, before she does her friend comes over. "Uh, sorry" she says "it's okay" Izuku reassures. Toshinori walks over to us and hands me the hotel room key, "we'll be next door to you two" he states.

A/n: Heller! So yea, I did not think this would be this short of a part but yea. Have a nice day/night❤️