Green ball

Izuku's POV

"Okay!" I happily respond running to my room to text Uraraka

Me: ok so ur coming over my place for a sleep over

🌸Ura🌸: why so sudden

Me: Sho suggested that we have a sleep over with friends

🌸Ura🌸: alright but I'm bringing a friend

Me: who???

🌸Ura🌸: someone special
🌸Ura🌸:  see ya at 8

Me: ok☺️

I walk back out to the living to see Shoto on his phone so I quietly walk to him in hopes to scare him "boo!" I semi yell attempting to jump on his back "AYE! Izu! You scared me" Shoto laughs out "that was the point" "bum" I hear mumbled "what was that?" I question "nothing, so who'd you invite?" "I invited my friend Uraraka and she's bringing a friend who I don't know" I state "intresting" Shoto says with a stern face.

"who did you invite" I wonder after a moment of silence "my friend Momo" "the model?!" I yell/ask "yeah" he says smiling with a laugh "Wow Shoto a ladies man" I say teasing him "ah not really" "she bringing anyone?" "Yes she is bringing her quote on quote friend Jiro" he says with air quotes on 'friend' "is Shoto Todoroki Jelous?" I tease him like the kid I am "no, and I'm pretty sure they're dating" Shoto responds with his same serious resting face "well should we get ready, Uraraka said she would be here at eight" I state picking up the file off the table "couch fort" Shoto questions "yes!" I shout jumping up and down.

Shotos POV

For the thousandth time this boy will be the death of me my thoughts say as I smile at the green ball jumping up and down in the living room.

A/n: okay hi reader I hope you enjoyed that part leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Oh, who do you think the special person Uraraka is bringing us? Have a great day/night❤️