🎄Christmas Special🎄

Izuku's POV

December 25, Christmas a day when you give and get gifts from your friends and family but, there is a down side to that for me. I have basically always been alone for any type of holiday even if I had friends. This year I have Shoto and new friends.

"Here you go Izuku" Uraraka says cheerfully giving me a bag "it's not from me, your secret Santa" she states "okay, here" I begin "go bring it to" I semi-finish motioning to Sho. Everyone got their secret Santa present, me, Sho, Uraraka, Asui, Momo, Jiro, and Shoto sister Fuyumi.

Shotos POV

This year my sister and I are spending Christmas with Izu and his friends. Izuku was my secret Santa. "Okay, who wants to open their present first" Uraraka squeaks "Izuku why don't you go" she says "oh, okay" Izu reply's opening the bag. Oh my god he is precious I think "eeee! They're so cute!" Izuku fangirls over the present.

"Oh there's a card" Izuku states pulling out the card "aw, Sho I love it" the broccoli says

"Oh there's a card" Izuku states pulling out the card "aw, Sho I love it" the broccoli says. "Why don't you open yours now" my sister nudges my arm "Okay" I say opening the bag to find a small jewelry box. I open it, "Wow, this is really nice" I say putting it on, "who is it from?" Fuyumi asks "I don't know, we'll find out now" I state pulling out the card, "Izu" I hold "thank you" "no problem" Izu smiles.

 I open it, "Wow, this is really nice" I say putting it on, "who is it from?" Fuyumi asks "I don't know, we'll find out now" I state pulling out the card, "Izu" I hold "thank you" "no problem" Izu smiles

No ones POV

In conclusion, the seven had a lovely Christmas with one another. It even started to snow and the love birds, Izuku and Shoto became even cuter along with the two other "couples". For their secret Santa Uraraka got a chunky oversized pink sweater from Asui and Asui got a cute frog ring with a plushie. Jiro and Momo were each others secret Santa. Jiro was gifted with purple beats and Momo received a heart locket with a photo of them. Fuyumi did not participate but Izuku got her a periwinkle cardigan.

"Oh look above Shoto and Izuku!" Asui points "mistletoe!" The group shouts, excluding Shoto and Izuku. "Kiss" they began to chant, and tease the two until Izuku kissed Shoto on the cheek. "Izuku and Shoto sitting in a tree-" Momo begins to tease "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" The rest join "no one is laughing" Shoto states.

A/n: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I hope you all have a great holiday and have a wonderful day/night. I love you all and thank you💛