Human broccoli

A/n: uh I'm going to say it now there will be a trigger warning~author

Izuku's POV

Stupid stupid why did you just do that you dumb! My thoughts echo "I-it's okay" I say taking To-Shotos  hand I look around to see the sun setting "wow, we've been here that long" I say surprised, still looking out over the water the sky turning golden and red with specks of pink "time flys by when you're having fun I guess" Shoto says "it really does" I respond looking back to Shoto "do-do you want to head back to my place?" I ask Shoto awkwardly while turning to face him "uh" "I-it's fine if you need to go h-home" I say "I'd love to" he replys "okay then let's go" I say.

*Izuku and Shoto walk back to Izuku's apartment*

(Todoroki) Shoto's POV

"Okay uh what do you want to do?" Izuku asks me with a childish smile "uh I don't know" I respond Izuku hums in reply "do-do you want to watch a movie?" The green boy asks radon his voice in question "sure" "okay you can pick the movie" Izuku says pulling up Netflix on the medium sized television. I settled on IT "you ready?" I semi shout from the living room "yup" Izuku says with a big smile holding multiple pillows and blankets I respond by holding up the bowl of popcorn.

The two of us started off with a respectable amount of space in between us and after each scene he inches closer "you don't like clowns do you" I state to the greenete whose head is nested on my chest "n-not really" I pull him closer "do you want to watch a different movie?" I suggest he nods his yes. I put on The Little Mermaid I hear a soft giggle from him as he stares at the screen.

Izuku's POV

I giggle at the screen to the thought  Shoto watching The Little Mermaid I still snuggled into his chest his arms wrapped around my torso. I give him a confused look "what? I can't cuddle?" I laugh at his answer and place my head back onto his chest I could feel myself falling asleep.

*WEE WO WEE WO! TRIGGER WARNING: abuse (I'm sorry)*

"Aye! Worthless brat! Get up!" I hear my so-called loving father slur from his drunken mouth. As I stand up I get a kick to the ribs I groan quietly. after these years, these thirteen long years left alone with my father I've learned to decently protect myself "get up!" He slurs again I stand up facing him, punch. I could feel my head pounding my vision going in and out. "What?! Not gonna f-fight back?!" He yells holding a beer bottle from behind him "you're drunk" I state as he smashes the bottle-

"Hey hey! Wa-" I fling myself up panting I look around to see I'm still on the couch in Shotos arms, well I was "woah woah you okay?" Shoto asks I could see from the corner of my eye he moved closer to me putting a hand on my back rubbing circular motions. I'm at the edge of the couch my leg bouncing up and down, very very fast "it-it was just a d-dream" I say while trying to reassure myself as Shoto takes me into his embrace "do you want to talk about it?" I could hear the worry in his voice "uh wha-what time is it?" "Ten before midnight why?" Shoto asks running his fingers through my hair "just wondering" I say looking into his heterocromic eyes.

Shotos POV

I got worried for Izuku he was moving around in his sleep I hope it's nothing bad I think to myself. "Just wondering" Izuku says tiredly looking into my eyes. I hold him closer to me protectively stroking his hair man his hair is soft Izuku soon fell back to sleep and I drifted off to sleep soon after still holding the human broccoli in my arms.

A/n: just a bit of fluff☺️ but fellow writers you ever write something and just go back and forth on posting/writing it??? Anyway I uh I hope you liked the chapter if you could leave a vote that would be greatly appreciated~author-Chan out