"May i kiss you?"

Previously on My Boyfriend is a Star

Shoto's POV

"Okay, thank my sister for this as well anyway we found that your mother was spotted at a market in Tokyo Japan" I reply "that makes sense, did-did you find anything else?" Izuku asks. "Unfortunately, no" I state lowering my head. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me squeezing me a bit but, it was nice. "Thank you" Izuku mumbles in my chest, "anytime Izu" I hug him back. I lay down with Izuku hugging me, "can we stay like this till we leave?" Izu asks with a yawn. "I'd like to" I reply kissing his forehead and Izu nuzzles into me.

Present

Izuku's POV

Oh my shitaki mushrooms we're here! I scream, in my head. We arrived at the Greek Theater, I want to do a thing. I'm going to do it. I smirk at my idea and, "I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you, into the unknown!" I sing. "Show off much" Shoto speaks I shrug to his statement.

*Time skip: showtime*

"You ready Izu?" Shoto asks "as I'll ever be" I reply as the two of us walk out into the stage. That's a lot of people. "You got this, love" Sho whispers into my ear, I nod my head. "Hello Los Angeles! How are you doing tonight" I state as the people scream. "So, we have something for you tonight" I start, looking at Sho who smirked. "No what, let's just get to it" I finish, and the music starts.

Shoto's POV

"You know I want you it's not secret I try to hide" I sing as the screams get louder. "So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours tonight" I sing.

If only he knew, I'm not just singing.

"You think it's easy? You think I don't want to run to you" Izuku continues. We slightly dance, "no one can rewrite the stars- everything keeps us apart". I twirl Izu looking into his eyes, "all I want is to fly with you-so justs give me all of you" in unison we sing. "It feel impossible" Izuku sings "it's not impossible" I lift him up. "Is it impossible" "say that it's possible" we sing together as I spin him around. "We're bond to break my hands are tied" Izuku finishes pushing himself away.

Third person/no ones POV

The rest of the show carried on, fans screamed ship names and gave gifts to each artist. But Izuku has one more thing to do. . . We'll sing.

Izukus POV

"Okay before we end the show, I actually have something I would like to sing" I say. I chuckle to myself and run my fingers through my hair. "So funny thing, I actually wrote this like a couple hours ago in the hotel" I state walking around the stage. "And thanks to my amazing friend, Hizashi Yamada who helps with my songs, I'm able to attempt this song" I state with screams for answers.

A/n: okay this if you want it's "Izuku's song"

*music begins*

"Momma said there'd be boys like you tearing me heart in two, doing what you do best. But with you I can't resist" I begin. Looking off of the stage to Shoto. I get closer to the end of the song, "so when you hold me, am I the only one? Do you want to know me or is it all just for fun?" I jump around. "Momma said there'd be boys like you too good to be true, doing what you do best. Taking me for a ride, telling me pretty little lies but for you, for you I'll take that risk" I end. "Thank you LA! Goodnight!" Shout leaving the stage.

Shoto's POV

Throughout the whole show he was so alive. I thought. After the song Izuku walked towards me, does he feel the same? "We'll Leave you two be" Toshinori states as the three walk away. I wait till they left, "Sh-Sho? I" I cut Izu off "I like you, a lot actually" I say getting closer. "Re-really?" Izu stutters, "Yes, and if it's okay may I kiss you?" I ask.

A/n: I'm sorrwey. Okay I hope you enjoyed this because not going to lie I spaced out while writing this, don't worry I looked over it. Anyway leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day/night❤️