Two dogs kissing

Shotos POV

For the thousandth time this boy will be the death of me my thoughts say as I smile at the green ball jumping up and down in the living room.

I finish the fort, placing a blanket above

I finish the fort, placing a blanket above. I see Izuku on his phone waiting for the popcorn to finish microwaving, I wonder how light he is? My thoughts wonder so as quietly as I can, I pick Izuku up by the waist "AH! Shoto!" he yells he is actually decently heavy "Shoto put me down" the greenate demands "I don't have to if I don't want to" I state placing him on the kitchen counter.

Izuku's POV

"I don't have to if I don't want to" Shoto states placing me on the counter fuck I can feel my heart beating, fast my heart starts to beat even faster as Shoto moves closer to my face. What is this boy going to do? I wonder as we stare into each others eyes.  I think this is unexpected if him, he nuzzled his nose to mine, like two dogs "kissing"

*microwave being annoying and loud sound*

For once thank you microwave for interrupting me "I should get that out" I say hoping off the counter and taking out the popcorn *knock knock(door)* "uh, Sho" "do you want me to get the door?" Sho asks "yea" I respond.

A/n: okay I'm so sorry for being three days late for an update but the app I use to write is not working and it is still not so I just wrote it straight into Wattpad. But I hope you enjoyed this leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated ave a nice day/night❤️