☕️Training☕️

*previously on My Boyfriend is a Star*

Izuku's POV

"Izuku it's great to see you again" Ida, my boss states moving robotically. "Good morning Ida" I chuckle "oh by the way, we have a new worker coming in soon that I hop you will train" "oh yes, of course, what's their name?" I ask "Kirishima Eijiro" two voices state. One bing Idas and the other being "Kirishima!" I cheerfully turning around "hey, I didn't know you worked here" Kirishima smiles. Oh dang, his teeth are sharp-like a shark! And his hair is so pointy. "Woah your hair" I say in awe zoning out. "Okay we better get going follow me" I state.

Kirishima's POV

*before the coffee shop*

"Bro, I'm only working down at the coffee shop calm down" I state to my roommate. "I am calm you're not-I don't know what you're talking about" he pouts. I chuckle "okay I'm heading out I'll see you later" I say leaving the apartment.

*present*

"Catch" Midoryia says throwing me a pastel pink shirt with the writing 'Susies Coffee'. "That's your uniform go change" he states "okay" I reply. After changing I headed back out to the front of the shop where Midoryia was taking a customers order. "Have a nice day" he says to the customer "okay, less get stared on your training" Midoryia sighs clapping his hands as another person takes over the counter.

*time skip: I'm just going to skip over this because I don't know what people would train a barista😂*

Izuku's POV

Wile showing Kirishima the ropes of being a barista I was surprised at well he was. "Alright Kirishima, go change, nice job today" I dates putting up the 'Sorry we're closed' sign. I head towards Idas office, "hey ida?" I say "come in" he responds "hey, I just wanted to say Kirishima did a good job today, and responded to the customers great" I date feeling awkward. "Thank you for the information Midoryia" Ida states "you know you can call me Izuku" "Alright, you and Kirishima go home" Ida reply's "oh, okay, goodnight".

A/n: Hello! I hope you liked this part, oh and by the way who do you think Kirishima roommate is? Leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated and have a nice day/night❤️