Date?

A/n: thank you for number 30 on tododeku that's INSANE to me anyway enjoy the chapter~author-chan out

Todoroki's POV

"Okay I'll get that for you two, kero" Asui our waitress says leaving. I look back to Izuku, "what are thinking?" I ask the greenate who was looking out the window beside him, face in hand, "Todoroki?" "Yes?" "W-who gave you the black eye?" Izuku asks stuttering between "oh, it was-just some guy who was mad" I lie hoping he believes is it that noticeable? Izuku raises an eyebrow "okay" he says looking back out the window and the light hits him at just the right angle, I take a picture of him secretly. "Here you two go, kero enjoy your date" Asui says before leaving I see Izuku's cheeks turn tomato red as he takes a sip of his drink, "god he's adorable" I say under my breath "so are you" I hear a quiet response "what?" "N-nothing" Izuku says taking a bite of his muffin, did that just happen?

Izuku's POV

Date. Is that what this is? No it's not we're just going to talk about work, yeah that's all it is. "God he's adorable" I hear faintly from Todoroki "so are you" I resppnd quietly facing him "what?" "N-nothing" I say taking a bite of my muffin. I could feel Todoroki staring "what? I have something on my face don't I" I say reaching for a napkin embarrassing my thoughts say, "here" Todoroki says leaning over the small table and wiping my face "t-thanks" I say trying stay calm how can it be so little but be hot at the same time? I wonder to myself looking back at Todoroki who was now eating his bagel.

* lil time skip, an hour to be "exact"*

(Still) Izuku's POV

"What?" I say laughing "yeah that's how I almost caught my middle school on fire" Todoroki says rubbing the back of his neck with a laugh? "Did mister Shoto Todoroki just laugh?" I say trying to be surprised "maybe?" "OMG!" I hear someone say in the most annoying voice "it really is you, OMG can I have your autograph?" A girl ask shoving a pen and pad in my face "uh s-sure" I say uncomfortable before signing "thank you" she says leaving "I think there's more from where that came from" I say motioning to the group of girls in the corner, I ask for the check we split the bill and leave. "Thank you, Todoroki" I say as we leave the café "anytime" Todoroki reply's "Izuku what's it like dating Shoto?" A reporter, I'm guessing asks "uh I-I don't know what you're talking about" I say extremely confused and nervous "are you two in a relationship?" Another person asks running over with a camera "please leave us alone" Todoroki says taking my hand and walking away or trying to walk away from them.

A/n: sorry for a short chapter, but thank for number 30! In tododeku that's fricking insane! Thank you. Leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated~author-Chan out