Kid in a candy store

Oh shoot I should not have said that!

Izuku's POV

"Stalker much" I tease wiping a tear "what? No it's not like that" Shoto says "it's fine" I laugh "you're not wrong though, when I was fifteen I started to take my music more seriously but, I was also taken into foster care after my father went on a bender" I state feeling relief from telling Shoto "what happened after" "Well when I was eighteen I was an adult and I was left on my own, literally I was on my own my friends moved away without a word so I used the money I had from my multiple jobs to buy the cheapest apartment" I say "shit" I hear him mumble "it's fine I mean I'm alive I survived and" "and what?" "I-I met you" I finish, looking up to Shoto.

"I met you" rang through Shotos' head like an infinite maze "come here you softie" Shoto response after a moment of looking into each others eyes. The two boys hugged, covering themselves in each others scent hoping to embed it into their noses. "Okay why don't we do something instead of being sad" Shoto insist "like what" Izuku mumbles still in the multi colored boys arms "how about, we have a sleep over here?" The boy says moving the greenate to face was.

Shoto's POV

As soon as I said sleepover I saw Izus face light up "ooo! Yea! Who would we have over?" Izu asks "well I'll invite a friend or two of mine and you do the same" I say "okay!" Izuku says happily. How does he do that? Go from sad and depressed to being a kid in candy store? I wonder pulling out my phone to text my one friend that I can tolerate, kind of.

Me: Hey Momo

Momo: hey Shoto what's up

Me: well Izu and I are having a sleep over at his apartment and I was wondering if you wanted to come

Momo: you and Midoryia getting serious aren't you 😏

Me: HA! No so are you coming or not?

Momo: yea but Jiro is coming too

Me: alright, no averting each other

Momo: oh hush, send me his address

Me: *radome adress*

Momo: see you there

A/n: HIA!! I hope you 3k readers are liking the "book" so far. If you could leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated Okay have a nice day/night❤️