🌃City of lights🌌

Previously on My Boyfriend is a Star

Shotos POV

I woke up from the floor to see that Izu was not sleeping on the couch. Where could that small boy have gone? I question standing up. I check the balcony to see Izuku is not there but I hear voices above me, "what?" I hear very loudly followed by a 'shh' sound. I walk out the stairs to the roof top who could be up there? I open the semi-heavy door to see Izuku and a tall red haired boy, smiling. What is this feeling, pain? No. What is that word people use? Jealous? Maybe.

Present

Izuku's POV

Kirishima and I had been talking but I felt like I was being watched. I turn around to what I think is "Shoto?" I call "uh, hi I don't mean to interrupt I'll go" he says in his monotone voice. I cock my head to the side, "this is your chance, oh it's okay I have to get going anyway see you a round" Kirishima tells me. What? This guy is crazy! What the peck! Yes peck! "Ye-yeah see you around" I stutter out as Kirishima leaves and Shoto walks to me. "So what are you doing up here?" Shoto asks, hands in pockets. "If I'm being honest, I just needed to get out if that makes any sense" I breathe out, "don't we all sometimes" Shoto states facing the city.

Shotos POV

"Don't we all sometimes" I tell Izuku looking out into the city, city of lights. "Do you hear that?" Izu asks "hear what?" I ask "music". I move my ear to the city thinking it is going to something, it did a little. "Yeah, I do" I say looking back to Izuku who has his eyes closed swaying a little. He looks peaceful I think. "Come on" I day grabbing his hand, "Sho? Wh-what are you doing?" the greenate asks "ever danced?" I ask pulling him into me, "n-not really" he stutters "well" I start, twirling him "now you are" I finish pulling back in "in the city of lights".

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Leave a vote that'd be greatly appreciated and have a nice day/night❤️