Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

            My head rolled on its shoulders as I woke up, my eyes opened staring straight up at an elegant ceiling. NOT MY CEILING! I sat up straight, this wasn’t my house, it was big and grand filled with books, antiques and various other things. I was sat on a sofa that wasn’t my sofa, then it came back to me… Nathan.

            “Hello sleepy head.” He turned from the fire he was staring into and looked at me. I was just in my stripper attire, my clothes no where in sight. I saw the door out of the corner of my eye and got up, running making a dart for it. I reached for the handle just as two arms went around me, I screamed and kicked, shrieked in fear. My heart was going crazy and all I felt was fear, I thought I was going to die the other night but tonight, tonight I’m sure of it! “Oh stop your fussing.” Then I was flying through the air landing on the sofa. He then began a walking over to me, almost stalking me like an animal stalks its pray.

            “W-what are you going to do to me?” My voice shook as tears threatened to escape.

            “Drink you until there’s nothing left to drink, use you, make you mine.” He made it over to me, he knelt down beside the sofa, my eyes followed his face. His hand came up and carressed my cheek, I closed my eyes in fear. When I opened them he was watching me with the same eyes that David had looked at me at the lake, all red with just his pupils. His lips drew back revealing his white fangs, two sharp points, in a blur he was at my neck, then came the pain, a sharp pain in my neck as I felt him drain my blood from me. The tears escaped and ran down my cheeks.          

            “Why?” I whispered as I just stared into the fire, watching the flames, I could feel myself getting weaker and weaker as Nathan moaned from my neck, revelling in my blood. Tiredness overwhelmed me all of a sudden, my eyes began drooping fluttering closed. I gave in and let myself fall.

            My eyes fluttered open, I felt a ray of sun against my legs, I looked to where it was coming from, from the massive window. The fire was out now and I lay on the sofa just as I was last time I woke up. I sat up, pulling my legs up to my chest, I was still just in my stripper outfit. I was vulnerable and weak. Why couldn’t he just kill me already. Just then the front door opened and Nathan strolled in, ditching a bag by the door.

            “Ah, so glad you’re awake, I’ve just had a very stressfull day at work.” In a second he was on top of me, then his eyes change, he pulled back his lip and he was at my neck piercing the same part of my skin he had last night. The pain was excruciating. I gripped onto my conciousness this time, not wanting to pass out again. I could feel him draining the life out of me. He pulled back, his lips red with my blood, his eyes returned to normal and his fangs sunk back into his gums. I watched on in fear. “I can hear your heat beating, I know how scared you are of me and I love it.” He grinned the disturbing grin of his. I was mute. Rendered silent by terror. He laughed, his pupils grew, his eyes turned red, pulled back his lips and returned to my neck. Weaker and weaker, drop by drop.

            Nathan left my neck and licked his lips clean. He studied my body and grinned. He then returned his gaze to my eyes, I just watched him, what else could I do? I was going to die soon, I just wish he’d hurry up.

            “Up.” He demanded. “UP!” He grabbed my arm, yanking me up from the sofa. “Can’t risk leaving you out in the open for my brother to find.” Tears began streaming down my face as I tried with everything in me to resist him, I just couldn’t, he’s rediculously strong.

            “Where are you taking me?!” I cried, half screaming, my voice cracking due to the tears.

            “SHUT UP OR I WILL MAKE YOU.” He told me defiantly, but it had the desired effect, once again I was a mute. He opened the door and took me outside, it was harsh weather, raining, we took a sharp left, He opened a door in the porch floor and pushed me down. I tumbled down the wooden steps, cutting myself several times, before crashing at the bottom. It was so dark down here, one window, a small one at the top beaming down little light. I’m guessing it was under the steps on the porch or something. I looked back up to the top of the stairs where Nathan stood grinning downn at me. “Stay quiet or the next time I see you you will pay. Have fun baby.” Then with a bang he shut the door. Leaving me with only the light that came in through the window.

            I got up testing all my bones, thankfully none of them were broken. I was just cut everywhere. I tried to make out my surroundings but there just seemed to be shelves of normal things you’d find in a basement. I sat down in the beam of light and hugged my legs to my body and cried silently into my knees.

            Hours passed before I heard anything, but now I heard footsteps. I looked up to the window and saw someone step over it. So it was under the steps. I could scream, get them to notice me but… Nathan would know. The door opened and who ever it was just walked into the house. My oportunity left. Though, to be able to just walk into the house I’m guessing it was David. I shut my eyes overwhelmed with tiredness and not wanting to be awake any longer.

            The creeking of the door above woke me, it was dark now just the moonlight dimly lighting the room. Footsteps slowly creaked down the steps.

            “Time for a fix baby.” Nathan’s voice was seductive, chilling me to the bone, then in a second he was at my neck draining more of my life out of me. Moaning in enjoyment. The pain in my neck starting up all over again. “You taste so good.” His lips spoke against my neck before he returned to drinking me. He pulled away again then licked his red lips before his eyes returned to normal. “Now I have to go and work the crowd. Parent teacher evening.” He stood up. “So tedious.” Then he was gone, the door slammed shut once again. Is this what my life would be like? Or would I eventually run out of blood. Or die of starvation. Whichever came first. I curled up onto the floor, resting my head on my hands. I shut my eyes.

            My eyes fluttered open as I heard the footsteps of a woman as her heels hit the ground, the giggling of a girl around my age.

            “You’re so funny David.” The girl giggled, not a voice I recognised.

            “Well lets go inside and have more fun.” David’s voice this time, the walked over me, opened the door and went inside. She was going to be David’s version of me. Would she join me down here? Helpless, so helpless. And Pixie said he only wanted me. Ha. He clearly wanted this girl too, and every other girl he’s drained the life out of. Who were these people? These brothers. What were they? I shut my eyes and let sleep take me again. 

            “Thanks for a great night, maybe we could get together again sometime?” The girls voice woke me from my sleep again, she was leaving?! Saying good night. No, any minute now David would throw her down here with me and keep her.

            “Erm, I don’t think so Tasha, sorry.” He seemed genuinely sympathetic, any minute now. “Forget all about tonight, we went on a date and then I took you home. I only came out to be polite because you asked me too. I only have eyes for one girl, and I’m not interested in you at all. We had a good time and a laugh but that was all. You never came here.” He was speaking in that monotone voice again.

            “We went on a date then you took me home. You only came out to be polite because I asked you too. I’m not what you’re looking for, you only have eyes for one girl and you’re not interested in me at all. We had a good time and a laugh but that was all. I never came here.” She repeated back in a monotone voice. Like she was hypnotized or something. That’s weird. “Good night.” Her voice was still monotone, then I saw her step over the window befoe walking off. I listented to her footsteps.

            “I’m sorry.” David whispered from above, he was sorry? What happened in there? Oh I don’t know why I’m asking I know. He drank from her. But why let her go? Why isn’t she down here with me? He let her just walk away. I heard the door shut, David had gone back inside then. I hadn’t realised that I’d been holding my breath, I released it and closed my eyes again. Had I been holding my breath incase David heard me and came down here? Had his go at my blood? I shivered. How come she got to leave and I didn’t? Nathan and David were both the same so why am I the only one trapped down here. I lay my head back down on my handsn then let myself slowly fall back to sleep.