Chapter 20.

Chapter 20.

            “What do you want to do today?” David asked as his hands caressed my back lightly causing Goosebumps to rise all over my body. 

            “Actually I feel a bit-” Before I could finish telling him that I feel  sick I had to get up quickly and dash down the stairs to get to the bathroom, I made it just in time to the toilet to empty my guts out. I felt my hair being pulled back out of my face and David rubbing my back, it was kind of embarrassing that he had to see me like this. Once I was sure I was done I flushed it away and brushed my teeth. I felt a blanket wrap around my body, I forgot that I was naked, I was thankful that David was giving me my dignity back. I held it tight to me and walked over into David’s open arms, he’d put on some jogging bottoms, they hung loosely on his hips below his toned torso.

            “Feel better?” He asked.

            “Hmm, yes actually.”

            “Good, maybe you just ate something dodgy.”

            “Hmm.” I shrugged. “Do vampires get sick?”

            “No, not really. I mean we get ‘sick’ when we don’t drink.”

            “Wait…” I stood back and looked up at him, he still looked fine, like my David. “You haven’t drank since you drank from me last…” It looked as if he hadn’t noticed and he just shrugged it off. “I don’t want you getting sick.”

            “Sky, look at me, I’m fine.” He rolled his eyes at me, I slapped his arm playfully.

            “Don’t you roll your eyes at me!” I tried not to laugh, I tried to keep my serious face serious but I could feel it slipping. He picked me up at lightening speed and threw me up over his shoulder and the giggle escaped. I kicked and screamed. “DAVID!”

            “We’re going back to bed…” Before I knew it he placed me down on the bed and crawled over to me, like a predator and I was his prey.

            “But I’m trying to tell you off!” I giggled as I let him catch me, not really putting up much fight. I wrapped my arms up around his neck once he was hovering above me he sweatpants now on the floor once again both of us were naked, my blanket sprawled out around me, it had fallen off my body. I looked into his green eyes, I loved his eyes. “Drink from me again…” I wanted it, I almost felt myself craving it as much as I craved his body beside mine. He sighed and slid out of my arms to sit up, well, he’s knees either side of me he just kneeled up.

            “Sky…” He spoke apprehensively.

            “Forget it. If you don’t want to I can’t force you.” I shrugged as if I didn’t feel rejection, however I did, he gave me a look which let me know he could feel the rejection too.

            “Trust me Sky I want too!”

            “Oh… then what’s the problem?” I furrowed my brow in confusion.

            “Last time we did it we ended up merging.” He spoke blankly and to the point. I slid out from between his legs.

            “Well I didn’t realize merging with me was so bad.” I got up off the bed and grabbed some underwear and clothes quickly throwing them on, I ended up in just some black leggings and my oversized burgundy knit jumper. “I mean it’s already happened it wont happen again.” I stormed off after pulling on some socks and made my way downstairs to the door where my shoes were lined up, I pulled on my brown below the knee boots.