Chapter 12.

Chapter 12.

            I lay peacefully naked in on David’s chest, blissfully happy. David was running his fingers through my hair, we were both still coming down from our highs. He sighed heavily, I looked up at him.

            “Nathan’s home.” He told me. Oh. He stopped stroking my hair, I sat up and let him get up out of the bed. “Thank you.” He leant in and kissed me. I beamed up at him.

            “Thank YOU. You’re my first.” I admitted to him, he looked slightly shocked but no too shocked.

            “Well I’m honored.” He smiled kissing me before dragging himself over to the pile of clothes on the floor, he grabbed his boxers and pulled them up his legs. Then his trousers and then his top. “You thirsty or something?”

            “No I’m fine.” I couldn’t stop smiling, I’d just had sex with him, this amazing person in front of me. “Where does this leave us?” I questioned.

            “I’ve told you how I feel.” He shrugged. “Together I guess, if that’s what you want?” I nodded, my smile growing even bigger. He’d controlled himself with me too, I went through it all in my head again. Wow.

            “Well brother.” We both jumped at Nathan’s voice in the doorway. I pulled the sheet up over my body to cover myself up. “Oh when did you get so modest?” He mocked. My smile dropped. Way to ruin my buzz.

            “Get out Nathan.” David’s tone was clearly fed up, his buzz clearly ruined too.

            “You do know you can’t make her forget right?” He laughed before walking off. I rolled my eyes.

            “Ignore him Sky.”

            “Hmm.” I sighed. “Where you going?” I only just began to wonder why he was getting dressed.

            “Erm… I’m… hungry.” He almost whispered. Right, Vampire. Sky, don’t judge him, he needs it to survive! I wouldn’t want him dead. “You can stay here, Nathan will leave you alone. I’ll be as quick as I can… Sorry, it’s just that has really taken everything out of me.”

            “Take your time.” I got up with the sheet wrapped around me, he opened his arms for me and I walked into them, he folded them around me.

            “It’s who I am Sky… I can’t help it. But it really did take a lot of strength for me to not to… drink you during that.”

            “I know. It’s fine.” I sighed, I felt bad now, I don’t want him to be restrained with me all the time.

            “It’s worth it though, you don’t understand how much I loved it Sky. You’re beautiful.” He ran his hands through my hair, I looked up at him, leaning up on my tip toes and kissed him.

            “I’ll see you in a bit.” I smiled at him.

            “I look forward to it.” He smiled back at me, he unfolded me from his arms and walked off. I walked over to the pile of clothes and put my underwear back on. I found the hair bobble and put my messy hair up in a bun on my head. I looked around the room, books, antiques, some dressers then the massive bed. I walked around the room looking at things. He had a book open on his desk, I wondered over to it, it was a really old book. I looked at the page. My face catching my eye, instantly I was confused. I read the name underneath the picture ‘Pearl Spire, 1910’, 1910? Why did she look like me? I read the paragraph beneath: