Chapter 1

(A/N) sorry guys it deleted this chapter so this might not be very good i can't really remember it sorry i haven't updated i've been super busy. Ill try to update more.

(Ashely's Pov)

Beep beep beep

Oh yay! another day of hell. (note very heavy sarcasm) I groaned ugh Mondays who doesn't hate them. One its the first day of school for a week, but for me, Ashely Tomson a 17 year old girl, gets the worst beatings on Mondays from the 'I'm more amazing than all of you losers put together' people so basically the Populars . The group has about 5 self-absorbed teens; Ashton Iwrin, he tends to just watch and not hurt me which is good for me i guess, Michael Clifford, He joins in and beats me pretty bad, Jess Smith, The one dating Michael who also loves to beat me! Oh yay! Next is Maggy Hemmings, the 'most prettiest girl in the school' if you consider that as being caked with make-up and says horrible things to me like : Slut, Fat, Ugly, Worthless Whore, Bitch with her horrible brother Luke Hemmings, person who i dislike the most out of all of them, he does everything, From physically beating me to mentally abusing me. He has made my life a living hell since i moved to Australia a couple years back. All i have left is my boyfriend Calum, we have been together for a couple days now(who doesn't know much about Luke and them bullying me) and my Best Friend Kate.

I got out of bed got changed and brushed my light brown hair that ended right around the middle of my back. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my School stuff. Oh by the way, my parents are almost aways away on business trips so i basically live alone. I walked out the door starting my 20 minute walk to school not bothering to eat anything, Im to fat anyways. I got there and meet up with Calum and Kate, who where right near the one and only Luke Hemmings. I sighed and walked over to them.

"Hey Cal, Hi Kate" I said giving Cal a kiss on the cheek.

"Ugh guys do you have to be so cute around me it makes me want to throw up" Kate joked and pretended to gag.

"Haha very funny Kate" Cal said giving me a quick peck on the lips when the bell rang seconds later. Atlunch i was lulled into the janitors closet by Luke and be kicked me in the gutt a couple times before kicking my head a few more times. Once i gained my strength i went to go find Cal but as soon as i got up to him I started to feel dizzy.

"Cal i don't feel so go-" is all i could say before i fell into darkness.

I woke up to be in my room at my house with Cal sitting right beside me on the bed.

"Oh my god Ash are you ok? You fainted and everyone ran to you! Even Luke from the populars" Calum exclaimed. Luke? caring about me? Haha nah'.

"I brought you back home after then nurse said so. You where asleep for 7 hours!" he said franticly.

"Cal stop headache here" i said pointing to the top of my head.

"Oh sorry?"

"Its ok"

"Do you want to watch a movie and i invited Kate She has been texting me non-stop asking about you. Oh is it ok if she brings a friend with her?

"Okay sure"

~a while later~

"Im home!" Kate yelled as she entered the house i ran uo to her and saw who was with her, I stopped dead in my tracks and just stared. Him F-ing Luke Hemmings. i screamed and ran to my room slaming the door i heard foot steps following me.

"Hey are you ok?" Calum asked peeking his head through the door.

"Yea i guess?"

"What was that all about?" he pressed

"He's the reason im not eating he's the reason that i fainted him and his group beat me every lunch an- and i hate him so much!" i raised my voice at the end.

"Oh ash, lets go downstairs and watch that movie. Luke ran out when you screamed so don't worry about him ok?"

"Okay"