Epilogue

(Ashely's Pov)

June, 27, 2020.

Luke asked me to meet him at the park, at 3:00pm, it's 2:45 at the moment. I quickly grabbed a jacket and headed out the door. I decided to walk because I would be at least 10 minutes early if I drove.

~At the park~

I walked over to the playground only to see Michael wearing a tux and smirking over at me.
"This way m'lady" he said bowing. I giggled and followed him to the lake only to be met by Ashton and Calum also in tux's. They nodded their heads and motioned me to follow, which again I did.

"Guy's where are we going?" I asked looking around seeing we where surrounded completely by trees. They just chuckled and came to a stop. Cal turned around and took my hand leaving Ashton behind. i looked at the ground watching the ground as we kept walking. He suddenly stopped and I ran into him looking up to see Luke. Who is also in a tux by the way.

"What's with you guys and tuxes" I asked

Luke walked over took my hand and slid the promise ring off my finger. I looked up at him, confused only to see him smiling down at me.

"Ashely will you marry me?" He asked holding a different ring up. I nodded quickly.

"Always"

A\N: So that's it! Comment if you liked it. And again I'm writing another story, this one is called

Bullied by Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin.

Read it if you'd like. I'd mean alot!
Love you'd