Chapter 20

(Luke's Pov)

"No Lukey stop leave me alone!"

Ashton screamed as i chased him around the house

" no you don't put a plate of whipped cream in my face with out me getting payback!" I yelled back gaining on him. He turn to look back and screamed when he saw how close i was, he ran into the living room and i tackled him into the couch. I started to tickle him and he squirmed trying hard not to laugh. I poked his cheek and he bursted out laughing. I chuckled walking into the bathroom to wash my face.

"Luke!?! Your phone's ringing! It's Ashely" i stopped the running water and dried my face before running to get my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Luke, um well we need to talk can you meet me at the park by my place?" I have a horrible feeling in my stomach

"Um yea i guess so, but please tell me, are you breaking up with me?" She didn't answer and the dial tone rang threw the phone.

"DAMN IT!" I screamed throwing my phone to the ground. Ashton and Michael came running into the room

"Woah man you okay?" Michael asked eyeing my now broken phone.
"No" i spat out

"Do you want to tell us whats wrong?" I sighed

"I guess so, Um well to start off me and Ashely are dating and when we went to the beach yesterday Calum saw Maggy kissing another guy so i so i drove him home and when we were driving back to Ashely's i asked whay was wrong with Cal Ash she told me what he saw. I stopped the var in the middle of the road and got hit but it was just a little bit of the back of my car, she got out of the car and started to walk home i wanted to stop her but i couldn't cause i needed to talk to the other driver. Then when she got home she barely talked to me and left to go to bed"

"And?!?" Ashton questioned

"And?!? What?" I questioned back

"What happened next because she wouldn't leave you in the morning if you didn't do anything" Michael replied

"Well she told me not to go in her room but i did anyways so in the morning she woke up and left to the park. I followed her and then i think Calum was picking her up, a-and i just got so frustrated and Clarrisa was right there so i kissed her and Ashely saw and wow i'm such a stupid boyfriend" i said with my head in my hands.

"I don't want her to breakup w-with m-me"

"Well just try to get her back because i can tell you really love her"

" Could you guys come with me i might need someone to carry me back to the car" Ashton laughed

"Yea don't worry we'll come with you" I nodded and walk to my car. Ashton took the front seat beside me while Michael took the back.

~Skip the car ride~

I walked to the park and sat down on a bench looking for Ashely. I spotted her on the other side of the playground. I slowly walked over there trying to stay hidden. I was right behind her and i tapped her shoulder and she turned around jumping back a little when she saw how close we where.

"Follow me we are going for a walk" she said turning around again

" Luke... I don't want to do this but... We need to breakup" i froze

"No please no my life isn't worth living without you" i pleaded

"I'm sorry Luke you've hurt me one to many times" She said with watery eyes. I grabbed her shoulders and kissed her.

"Im sorry" was all i said before walking away