Chapter 11

(Ashely's Pov)
"Ashely wake up we gotta go!" I groaned and sat up in my bed
"What time is it?"
"7:30" Cal replied
"I thought you where picking me up at 8:00"
"Well i knew we would be late if we did that, now get up and get ready!" I groaned again and grabbed some yoga pants, a random shirt and a hoodie. I lazily walked to the bathroom, I washed my face, brushed my hair, changed my clothes and put on a bit of makeup. Wow Cal was right it turned out that it was 7:50 now.
"Cal lets leave early okay? Im ready"
"Okay on second" he yelled as i hoped into the car. He rushed out the door with all our books.
~skip the car ride~
We arrived at the school and started to just walk around inside. We walked to the east wing, I was looking down and listening to what ever Cal had to say.
"Ash we should turn around"
"What why?" i said looking up to see Cal standing in front of me,
"Trust me. Lets turn around"
"Cal what are you hiding" I walked around him. What i saw, broke my heart. Luke kissing another girl. I turned right around and ran
down the hall.

"Ash wait!" Thats not Cal's voice.

"Ashely stop running!" Its Luke's. I stopped and turn around again

"SCREW YOU LUKE AND THAT PRETTY BITCH YOU WHERE MAKING OUT WITH!" I screamed and ran out of the school and all the may home. This time i made sure no one was following me. I sighed and soon as i got into my house and locked the door. My phoned dinged.

Cal~ Ash are you ok? do you need me to stay with you?

Ash ~ no Cal i'm fine but thanks for caring.

Cal ~ no problem. But there also might be a problem. After you ran Luke started crying. Honestly Luke was crying. He ran out to his car to i guess follow you.

Ash ~ Okay thanks for telling me. I'll text you later.

"Ashely let me in, please let me explain" Luke yelled through the door

"There's nothing to explain" I said quietly.

"There's nothing to explain Luke. I saw you kissing her with my own eyes"