Chapter 7

(Luke's Pov)

"Um Ashely do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked, She stared at me and a smile slowly started to form on her beautiful face.

"Yes! Of course i do, unless this is a stupid trick you where put up to"

"No! No tricks. I- i just really like you" she smiled and hugged me right before her dad walked in.

"Ak-ward" she whispered.

"Um dad, I'd like you to meet my new boyfriend. He just asked me out if you where wondering" Ashely's dad glared at me. He replied with the typical dad speech

"Ok Luke, If you break her heart i will find you and break your face"

(Ashely's Pov). A/N: sorry about the pov changes)

"Um is he telling the truth?" Luke asked

"Yea...no don't worry about him. My parents are never really here anyways"

"Really now?" he said wiggling his eyebrows. I hit his arm.

"Ow! you hit hard!" i chuckled at his child-like attitude.

"Hey im not going to school tomor-"

"What! why?"

"My parents are leaving tomorrow so i asked if i could stay home and they agreed" He pouted

"Hey what if you come over after school tomorrow so we can rehearse that play?"

"Ok!"

~The Next Day~

"Ashely Honey time to wake up!" My mom yelled in my ear.

"Nooo..."

"Yeeess, now don't make me get a bucket of wat-"

"Ok ok im up" i glared at my mom when she started laughing. I shoo'd her out of my room so i could have a shower and get changed. I got out of the shower and dried off and putting on my clothes. I started to brush my hair, but heard a door open so i slowly walked downstairs.

"Mom? Dad? Is that you?" I walked to the window to see my parents car was gone. I heard a creak and quickly turned around to find nothing. I sighed and walked toward the kitchen. I turned a corner to find a guy dressed in all black.

"Umm who are you?" I asked suppressing a scream.

"Your worst nightmare"