Chapter 12

(Luke's Pov)
I can't believe Ashely's back. The 10 months went by way faster than i though. I was supposed to surprise her, but in the end i did surprise her just not the way i wanted to.

"Ashely stop running!" I yelled

"SCREW YOU LUKE AND THAT PRETTY BITCH YOU WHERE MAKING OUT WITH!" She yelled back. My vision was getting blurry and i could feel the hot tears streaking down my cheeks. I snapped out of my daze and ran to my car. i hopped in and started driving as fast as i can. I got to her house, jumped out of my car and ran up to her house

"Ash let me in"

"Please let me explain!" I yelled at the door

"There is nothing to explain Luke I saw you kissing her with my own eyes!" She yelled back, she can hear me!

" Ashely i know it looked bad but i was trying to get you off my mind so i hooked up with a couple girls! But it didn't work! Okay! Your the only girl i think about!" I yelled again. Ashely open the door and i ran to hug her but she put the hand out, shaking her head. She let me in the house and sat on the love seat with her legs covering the rest of it. I moved her legs, sat down, then put them back onto my lap.

"Why?" She managed to say

"Because i was trying to find a substitute because i missed you too much" she smiled a little and sat up straight on the couch and leaned in to kiss my cheek. As much as i want to turn my head to kiss her, I don't think its the right time. She kissed my cheek and stood up walking to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked putting on a apron. It had something written on it but she was faced the other way

"Can we bake a cake?!?" She giggled at my childness

"Sure Lukey Pookey" she laughed pinching my cheeks.

"Can you go get the cake batter box" she asked

"Okay" I walk to the cabinets and grabbed the box and handing it to her. She turned to face me and on the apron it said 'Kiss the Chef'

"Nice apron"

"Thanks" she blushed. I pulled her into a hug

"Im sorry"

"For what?"

"For everything" i said before leaning down and kissing her. She started to kiss back. My phone started ringing, I sighed and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Luke its Michael wanna come hang at the beach with the group?"

"Umm one sec" I muted the phone

"Michael wants me to go to the beach with him and the rest of the group. Should i go?"

"Yea but don't mention anything about me okay?"

"Why?"

"They don't like me Luke, you used to be one of them too Luke"