Chapter 2

(Ashely's Pov)

I woke up from my alarm on my phone going off. We fell asleep juring the movie and the alarm was hurting my ear i tried to get up but i couldn't i was being held captive by Calum.

"Cal..." i groaned "let me go, I need to get ready for school" i wiggled out if his grip just as he pulled me back.

"No don't leave me" he whined

"Cal get up we have school" He groaned and sat up kissing my cheek. He keeps some clothes here just incase of an emergency sleepover so he changed into those.

"Okay get ready while do my hair and makeup" i told him he nodded. I put on some foundation, concealer. mascara and eyeliner then straightened my hair so it reached my mid back. i walked downstairs to find Calum making some food.

"Aww chef Cal" i joked

"Do you want some?" he asked holding out a plate. I shook my head. I don't eat breakfast, i'm to fat as Luke says.

~At school~

I walked in to class and everyone stared at me and started whispering. Oh great another rumour probably spread by Luke who was also in this class and was whispering and laughing to his friends. i took a seat right when the english teacher walked in and started talking

"For this next assignment will be on plays you and your partner which i will choose" everyone groaned " will have to do a play together infront of the class" He said a bunch of names then i heard mine.

"Ashely and... Luke" no no no i looked at Luke and he smirked. Oh great.

"This will be a out of class project" Out of class Luke smirk got bigger and he turned to me and mouthed 'Can't wait'. After class Luke walked up to me and said " Give me you phone" i gave him my phone and he typed something into it than gave it back to me.

"Your lucky you escaped your beating this morning can't wait to see you at lunch" he smirked. Then i got a message on my phone.

From Luke 🐧: Ashely meet me behind the school at lunch. You better come or your punishment will be worse.

I gulped oh great one more class until lunch.

~Lunch~

I walked the the back of the school to find Luke's minions: Michael, Ashton, Jake and Will. They snickered when they saw me. Someone came up behind me grabbed my wrists and started to kiss the back of my neck. I struggled to get out of the persons grip. All of Luke's friends where recording this on there phones laughing away when i realized Luke must be the one behind me. I was pushed into a wall and turned around to come face to face with Luke. He smirked and started to kiss up my neck. He held my hands above my head with one hand and the other on my waist.

"Get some Luke" i heard one of the guys yell. I cringed when he started to kiss up my jawline. He stopped right beside my lips.

"Hi Ashely hows you boyfriend doing?" he snickered " Jake bring him out" I gasped when i saw Calum with a black eye, fat lip and cut on his cheek. I struggled to get away from Luke be he just pushed me against the wall harder

" Make sure he watches this guys" Luke said as Jake brought Calum closer and held him face to look at me. He had a pleading look in his eyes. Luke's hand left my waist and grabbed my chin making me look at him. He put his lips on mine. His tongue swiping my bottom lip begging for entrance but i just stood there frozen. He pulled away and punched the wall right beside my head but i didn't flinch. I felt something when he kissed me. Like a spark. When Calum kissed me i felt nothing. I can't feel anything for Luke, no there is no way I can't.

"Let him go, lets leave these two alone" Luke told the guys.