Chapter 5

(Luke's Pov)

"Ashely please?"

"Luke you need to stop this im not letting you in!" she exclaimed. I groaned

"What will it take to get you to unlock this damn door?!?"

"Everything" was all she replied with. I felt hurt, yea i know i bullied her but i really love her. I just show it differently?

"I'll stay here all day and night if i have to" i said

"Whatever" i huffed and walked out of her room opening the front door and closing it, quietly walk back to her room. I heard a door open.

"If you loved me you would've tried harder" she whispered to herself i ran into her room and hugged her.

"Im so so so sorry Ashely, I do love you and i'll do anything for you"

"Really anything?" she asked. That gave me hope. I nodded.

"Okay than leave me alone" i stepped back feeling really hurt.

"Im sorry" i whispered before running out if her house

(Ashely's Pov)

I finally got him to leave but now i feel so empty and lonely, maybe i should've given him a chance. No Ashely you don't need him. He just makes you life worse. I wish Calum was here he seems to make things better at times like this. i grabbed my phone, my finger hovering his contact, we just broke up should i call him. I sighed putting the phone in the back pocket of my pants and walking out of my house. I started off to the park a few minutes away from here. I froze when i heard a familiar laughs, I turned around to see Michael, Ashton, Kate, Maggy, Jess and Calum? I started to speed walk. Why the hell is Cal with them?

"Well look who it is" Michael said, i kept walking. Don't turn around just keep going. i heard footstep getting closer and a hand grab my shoulder, turning me around. I gasped seeing Calum making out with Maggy. He heard me, looking up with sad eyes.

"Ash I-"

"No don't Ash me you knew that she helped abuse me. Why would you- how could you!" i screamed tears running down my face. I started running to the park tears blurring my vision. As soon as i made it to the park i broke down into sobs, I felt a hand on my back. I looked up to see Luke with tear stained cheeks, puffy eyes and messed up hair.

"Luke" i gasped hugging him.

"Hi babe" I was startled by him calling me babe but brushed it off.

"Im so sorry Luke, I'm just so frustrated and- and" i said before crying again.

"Shh shh shh its ok, You can tell me" i nodded

"Calum w-was m-making out w-wtih M-maggy"

"WHAT!" He yelled standing up. he grabbed my arm pulling me with him. We stopped when we saw Calum and The Pops.

"We're going to make him jealous"

"How?" i asked

"Like this" Luke pulled me into a kiss, that turned out better than i thought. Luke's tongue grazed my bottom lip begging for entrance which i hesitantly allowed. His tongue roamed every inch of my mouth, i loved the feeling it gave me, Like i was finally free. By the time Calum and them walked by we we're just kissing again.

"Luke, What the hell?!" Ashton said. Luke pulled back looking at me , I nodded agreeing to what ever he had planned.

"I thought you hated her?!?!" Calum yelled

"No, I love her, unlike you" He replied confidently.