Chapter 35

(Luke's Pov)
"What should i get Ashely for her birthday?" I asked
"Ashely doesn't really like big things for her birthday so i suggest something small but meaningful"
Nadya said, everyone nodding after.
"Ooo i have an idea!" I said quickly
"What?!?" Cal said almost jumping off the couch
"What, What?" Ashely said walking in
"Oh Ashely what are you doing here?" I said scratching the back of my neck.
"Um, Luke incase you forgot, this is my house" she laughed.
"Oh yea right!" I laughed
"So what were you guys talking about?" She asked eyeing us.
"Um..." I looked to the boys
"We where talking about making our next song, and Luke had an idea that Cal yelled 'What?!?' too" Ashton stated. She nodded.
"Whats this song going to be called and about?" She said. I said the first thing that popped into my mind.
"Don't stop, and its about you?" I said quickly, she nodded and walked out of the room. I sighed and fell back into the couch.
"Good save Luke" Genevieve laughed
"Now you gotta write that song and get her that present"
(Ashely's Pov)
~The day of her birthday~
Beep beep beep
I jumped up and quickly got dressed and brushed my hair running down the stairs to find a amazing boyfriend cooking breakfast, but this boyfriend was not mine, in fact it was Nadya's boyfriend. I laughed and gave Calum a quick hug.
"Mornin' birthday girl" he said kissing my cheek lightly.
"Hey you trying to steal my girlfriend?" Luke said walking over. I giggled and gave Luke a quick kiss.
"Okay everyone stop what you are doing an Cal turn everything off, don't need a burnt breakfast, but come into the living room i have something to give to Ashely" he smiled. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the living room. I sat on the love-seat couch, Luke beside me, then the others on the other couches. He stood up and grabbed a small lime green box out of his pocket. He handed it to me.
I opened the box to find a amazing ring. It was white gold, with a heart and an infinity sign in the middle.
(Ill try and find a picture again) I jumped up and hugged Luke.
"Its a promise ring. And i promise that one day i'll marry you"
A\N okay so it may not be super long like i said but i thought i should end it here. What do you guys think of the ring? And guess what this is the last chapter. Next is the epilogue.
Love you's