Chapter 25

(Ashely's Pov)

I ran, and kept running until i felt it was far enough. I kept thinking about Luke and why he still chased me. Yea i told him i still loved him but im pretty sure he doesn't like me. He was acting pretty uninterested earlier. I sat on the closest bench and looked at the cars that were speeding past. It was getting slightly dark, i sighed and stood up. I started walking towards my house, my gaze was focused on the ground when i bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh im so sorry are you oka- Luke?" I saw Luke standing there in front of me her had tear tracks running down his cheeks and his eyes were all red and puffy.

"Ashely? Is that you or am i dreaming all of this" he said squinting to look around.

"No this is real are you okay?"

"N-no, i-i thought y-you were gonna-" i cut him off

"No no Luke i just needed some time to think. Im fine but your not come on lets go back" we were walking in an awkward silence until my phone rang. I quickly took out my phone. My mom was calling me? She never does.

"Hello?"

"Hi Ashely. Um hun somethings happened" i stopped walking

"W- what?"

"Well, your dad was driving to work, and um, well, he got into a accident. We are on way to the states to get him better medical care. But hon, its not looking well" she said before she broke down into tears, me following shortly after. I hung up the phone, Luke rushed over to me

"Oh my gosh are you okay? What happened"

"My d-dad i-is d-dying" i choked out. He gasped and hugged me

"Come on lets go home" i nodded and walked with my head on his shoulder . We walked into my house to find a bunch of worried faces

"Oh my gosh are you okay?"

"Ash don't do that to us again" i looked down and ran to my room which was now unlocked. I ran to my bed and jumped on it. I started to cry my eyes out, i felt a hand on my back and the bed sink beside me. I looked back to see Luke sitting there. I sat up, and put my head on his shoulder.

"You know i don't know why i even broke up with you" i sniffled

"Your an amazing guy and your so sweet, why did you ever like me? Im nothing like you" he sighed and turned to face me on my bed

"Ashely. You are the most caring sweet, kind, outgoing, most beautiful girl i have ever met. You are right you are noting like me. I was a dick to you. I bullied you because honestly i was jealous of you not loving me" he sighed and then pulled me in for a hug.

"You know what Luke"

"What"

"I Love You"

A/N: Some damn sappy shit guys! I need help! Im slowly running out of ideas! Dm me or comment but yea please and thank you!!! ILY!!