Chapter 4

(Ashley's Pov)

Luke pushed me to the door so my back was pressed against it.

"Luke what the hel-" he cut me off by putting his lips on mine. That spark came back the feeling that made butterflies erupt in my stomach. He pulled back and smirked.

"You can't say you didn't feel anything there i know you did" He said breathlessly. I didn't respond i just looked down until he used his fingers to lift my chin up so i would look him in the eyes.

"If you look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't feel anything i'll leave you alone, not bully you anymore not talk to you or anything" he said sounding slightly sad

"I-i Lu-luke I ,ugh whats the point i felt something happy?" I said wiggling out of his grip on me. I ran to my room just to be pushed to another wall.

"You really need to stop pushing me into walls" i groaned

"Ashely Tomson I love you" Was all he replied with. I froze looking at him like he was crazy.

"You got a funny way if showing it" i mumbled looking down.

"Say something to me Ash, anything?"

"I don't know what to though" i whispered barley audible

"Is anyone home?" He asked

"No" i said a little above a whisper

He nodded and walked out if my room, i ran to my bathroom and locked the door before sliding down it, tear rapidly falling from my eyes. Why am i crying? Oh yea because the person who bullied me for the last 3-4 years is in my house and kissed me. Yep thats why. I heard him walk back into my room.

"Ashely? Where are you?" I stayed quiet, he walked to the bathroom door and tried to turn the door knob

"Ashely let me in. Please." He sounded broken even though i should be the one who is broken.

"Ash if you don't answer me i will break down this door"

"Can't a girl have some time alone?" i asked moving away from the door. I heard him sigh in relief of my voice.

"Ashely, please we need to talk" he said calmly

"Talk! every time i try to talk to you you cut me off by kissing me!" i screamed. I don't know how much more i can take with him.