Chapter 29

(Luke's Pov)

The boys and I walked into the froyo store. I looked around to find seats for us to sit in after we got our froyo, i looked over near the back door and saw Ashely.

"Ashely?" Calum said once he saw what i was staring at. She was sitting with that Josh guy, and they were to close for comfort.

I stood there, no emotion on my face whatsoever, as they walked out the door after she waved at us.

"Luke dude, what happened? Who was that guy she was with?" Ashton asked

" We got into a fight because she ditched class and walked home with that kid who's name in Josh, i got mad and yelled at her cause i was jealous he comforted her when she was sick and i didn't!" I said in what seemed like one breath. I ran out the door because of how angry i am. I ran down the street towards Ashely's house, where i basically live now anyway. I ran into the house, starting to slow down and calm myself.

I walked into her room and sat on her bed. She makes me so mad yet so happy, i don't even know what she does to me. I laid down and snuggled with her penguin stuffy she had. I sighed and started to fall asleep.

"Luke i hate you! I never even liked you! I just used you so you would stop hurting me!" Ashely yelled.

"W-what?" I stuttered. We stood in a white room, no windows or doors, me and her ten feet from eachother.

"You heard me! I! DON'T! LIKE! YOU! LET ALONE LOVE YOU! She screamed.

"N-no" i muttered, tears streaming down my face.

"You can't- you said- but-"

"You actually believed me when i told you i love you. Ha, what an idiot" she smirked. I fell onto my knees. Everything around me going black.

"Luke. Luke, wake up" i shot up and looked around, i was in Ashely's room.