Chapter 16

(Ashely's Pov)
The car stopped right in the middle of the road.
"Luke i'll tell you after you pull over" i said starting to get worried
"No, I'm not pulling over until you tell me"
"Cal saw Maggy kissing another guy thats all I know, now please move there's a car coming!" Luke looked at the car and tried to move but it was to late we where hit.
But, Thank God Luke moved enough so it only hit the back if the car a bit.
"I'm so sorry Ashely I-i didn't mean to scare you"
"Whatever Luke I'm walking home" I got out of the car and started to walk home. My house was about 3 blocks away. I turned around to see Luke talking to the other driver. He looked over at me and i turn back and kept walking. Soon enough i was home, I walked inside to see Luke pacing around, he looked up at me when he heard the door close, his eyes widened and he ran over to me
"Ashely I'm so sorry, I was so worried you wouldn't come back" he hugged me
"Luke this is my house" i deadpanned squirming out of his embrace. It was about 6:00pm and i wanted to get away from Luke.
"You can stay over if you want but don't come into my room" he nodded and i walked to my room and flopped onto my bed. I got up and changed into my PJ's and laid down in my bed. I didn't relies how tired i was earlier, I slowly drifted to sleep.
~In the Morning~
I woke up with Luke's arm around me, I groaned and got up hitting Luke in the head with a pillow and walking to the kitchen.
" Ow what was that for?" Luke groaned but I ignored him.
"Ashely please talk to me i'm sorry, I really am" i scoffed and walked away again. Luke just followed me like a lost puppy.
"Ash, Ash, Ash, Ash,As-"
"SHUT UP ALREADY!" I yelled and turned to face him. Luke wore a smirk and walked closer
"Your hot when your mad" I slapped him across the face but not very hard. He looked at me with furry in his eyes.
"What. The. Hell." I glared at him and walked towards the door .
"Stay here as long as you want but I'm not coming back anytime soon.