Chapter 10

A/N- Hi this chapter skips those 10 months and is when Ashely comes back. While she was gone she and Calum became friends again. So yea Vote and comment It would be awesome! Thx.

(Ashely's Pov)

~10 Months Later~

Im finally home! The car pulled into the driveway and I jumped out as soon as the car stopped moving. I ran to the trunk got at my things and ran inside to my room. Canada wasn't all that bad. I texted Cal and told him i was back in town and asked him to come over and help me before i have to go back to school. Yes i went to school in Canada but there is still two months left here so i still have to go. My parents left to go to Europe so I'm alone again. Someone knocked on the door so i ran to it and saw Calum.

"Cal!"

"Ash!" i jumped forward and hugged him

"How was it here while i was gone?"

"Well ok i guess... But i missed you!" He exclaimed pinching my cheeks. I rolled my eyes.

"Come help me unpack then we can watch a movie or something"

"Okay but i pick it" I nodded and walked to my room, I picked up my suitcase and handed it to Cal.

"Start unpacking this while i unpack my makeup and stuff" Cal groaned and started to take out the clothes. I chuckled when i got into the bathroom because, well, I don't own a lot of makeup and shampoo and shit. I finished really fast. I sat on the edge of the bathtub and started to scroll through Instagram.

"Ash, whats taking you so long, i finished your clothes and basically your whole room 5 minutes ago" I walked into my room to see a shirtless Calum laying on my bed.

"Oh my god Cal put some clothes on!" i yelled covering my eyes. Cal scoffed and pulled on his shirt

"Im sorry! It was hot in here ok!" Once he said that i started singing to 'Hot in Here' by Nelly.

"Its gettin' hot in here so take off all tour clothes-" i sang but was interrupted by Calum saying 'ok' and taking off his shirt

"God no Cal put that back on!" i laughed.

"Well anyways its time for me to leave so you can get some sleep for tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 8?"

"Yea sure bye" Cal walked out of my room and out of the house. I sighed plopping down onto my bed. Tomorrow = School. School = Luke and well I'm not looking forward to that. I still love Luke but I'm scared that he doesn't love me back anymore. I guess i have to wait and find out tomorrow.