Chapter 14

(Ashely's Pov)
"I'm not going" Luke stated

" Yes you are. You only spend time with me so its time to spend time with your friends" i argued

"But-" I glared at him and he sighed
"Fine" he picked up his phone

"Hey Michael, yea i'll go, no why?" His eyes widened

"O-okay one sec" Luke passed me his phone and whispered

"i didn't mute it" I nodded and slowly put it up to my ear

"Hello?"

"Hi Ash, would you want to come to the beach with us? Cal will be there"
"Okay i guess so"

"Good. Oh and Ash?"

"Yea?"

"Wear something hot" I could tell he was smirking on the other line. I handed the phone back to Luke and cleaned up the kitchen

"Luke ill be right back, Im getting changed" He yelled back an 'Okay' as i ran up the stairs. I ran around my room looking for my lime green and turquoise bikini. After about 2 minutes of destroying my room i found it. I quickly pulled of my clothes and put my bikini on than my clothes back on top. I ran downstairs to see everyone. Luke grabbed my hand and walked to his car. Cal, Luke, Maggy and I where together in Luke's car, Maggy and Luke in the front and Cal and I in the back.

"No Maggy change it back. This pop stuff is crap!"

"No Luke its an awesome station" She argued back. Luke changed it back and slapped Maggys hands away.

"My car. My music." I started laughing at their childness. Luke rolled his eyes. We got to the beach and everyone grabbed something and ran to the sand. I laid down my towel and laid down on it. I sighed and put my sunglasses on. I was almost asleep when i was picked up by a soaking wet person.