Chapter 32

A/N - Sorry its not Luke but i just love this pic!!!! ^ :D
(Ashely's Pov)

"Hey Ashely!" Genevieve yelled as she walked through the door with Nadya and Natalie

"Hi guys, let me just say bye to Luke" I gave him a quick kiss and jogged to the other three,

"Okay lets go, GNO" they laughed at me

"HA GUYS GUESS WHAT! US GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE A GNI, FOR YOUR INFORMATION THAT MEANS GUYS NIGHT IN!" Luke yelled from in the house right before i closed the door. I honestly almost fell to the ground laughing. We jumped into Genevieve's car and drove out of the drive way, me in the passenger seat, Genevieve driving and Natalie and Nadya in the back.

"So Luke and you are good now?" Nadya asked

"Yea we are, we are also dating again" i smiled. Natalie did this squeal like thing. We all laughed.

~At the Mall~

"Guys blue or pink?" Natalie asked, i turned around to see her holding up two really amazing dresses (I'll try and find a pic of it and post it next chapter)

"Wow" i managed to say, mouth wide open

"Can i try the blue one?"

"Yea go ahead" she handed me the dress and i walked i to the changing rooms.

I walked out and did a little twirl for the girls

"Ashely please tell me you are buying that!" I nodded and ran back to the changing rooms again.

"Luke is going to die if he sees you in that!" Nadya exclaimed as i got out of the change rooms i laughed and went to got buy the dress.

"Thanks but who said he's going to see me in it?" I said sarcastically when i walked back to them. We left the mall two hours later, when we got to mu house we all,carefully tiptoed into the house and tried to find out where the boys are. We were just about to give up when i started to hear what sounded like...

A guitar?