Chapter 24

A/N: Hey guy im going to be starting another book and this is gonna be the cover ^ read it if you can :) it would mean a lot! I'll tell you when i've posted it. ILY <3
(Ashely's Pov)
I was talking to Calum when there was a knock on the door.
"Their here!" I jumped up.
"Its okay i'll get it" Ashton said before running off to the door. He walked back in with the three girls, i gave them each a hug and then sat back down across from Luke. I want to stay as far away as i can from him. One little kiss or touch and i might just take him back.
"So we are playing truth or dare and it Ashton's turn" Calum announced. Calum and Nadya were sitting by eachother than it was me, than Michael, Natalie, Luke, Ashton and Genevieve.
" Nadya truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"Kiss a person in this room you would go out with" Ashton smirked. Calum's eyes widen when her lips came in contact with his. She stopped looked at his face then pouted.
"I thought you liked me too-" she was cut off by Calum kissing her back. Nadya's smile grew when they pulled away. She snuggled into Calum.
"Michael truth or dare?" Nadya asked.
"Dare"
"Call they girl you like and put it on speaker, then ask her out" he nodded not looking at Natalie's now sad face. He dial her number and put the phone down in front of of him on speaker. Natalie's phone started ringing.
"Unknown number? I'll be right back guys" she sighed sadly and walked out of the room
"Hello?"
"Hey Natalie, um would you l-like to g-go on a date with me-" Natalie ran back into the room and tackled Michael into a hug.
"Ow. First Ashely tackled me and now you?" He groaned. Natalie laughed
"So im guessing she said yes?" I laughed
"Yes! I would love to go on a date with you"
"Natalie's turn"
"Ashton truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Whats you favourite food?"
"Hmm i don't know. Whatever Genevieve's is" he replied. Wow this boy is a hopeless romantic.
"Luke truth or dare?" His eyes widened and he looked at me. I mouthed 'truth' because i know that if he say's dare we'll have to kiss than i take him back and- no thats not happening.
"Dare" he smirked at me. I was mentally stabbing him with daggers.
" i sense some tension between these two" Michael points out.
" i dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Ashely"
(And no- there will be no gross scenes in this book)
"No nonononono" i said staying put.
"Guys one sec" Ashton said. He walked over picked me up and put me in Luke's arms. I squirmed, trying to get out of his grasp. He walked us into the small closet and put me down right before the boys closed the door. Their was no space at all, we're pressed chest to chest. Luke's hand went to my cheek and he leaned in. But i just turned my head. He kissed my cheek. He laughed quietly.
"Why where you so light?" He asked looking into my eyes.
"Because you guy's always told me i was fat. I stopped eating 2 years ago. I barely ate food until this month i just gave up on the idea of starving myself because honestly it just makes me feel worse" i said looking away. Luke shuffled around and then sat pulling me into his lap.
"Never ever ever starve your self again" he said. I nodded, he quickly took my face in his hands and kissed me. Like i thought i would i basically broke my ' i never want to be with him again' law i made.
"Be my girlfriend again" he said
" Luke i can't"
"Why not?" I opened my mouth to answer but the closet door opened. I jumped up and ran out of the closet. By the way I'm very claustrophobic. I ran to my room locked the door. Everyone was knocking in my door asking whats wrong and if im okay. I quickly wrote a note.

Dear, everyone,
Nothing is wrong i just need some time alone to think about things. Natalie, Nadya and Genevieve thanks for coming over. Ashton, Calum and Michael you guys are awesome thanks for coming over also.
I folded up the paper and got another one
'To Luke'
I love you still but everything is so complicated. I don't want my heart broken anymore.
I also folded up that one but it had the To Luke on the front. I slipped both of them under the door than ran to my window. I opened the window and jumped to the ground, which was only about 4 feet from my window. I ran down the street. I looked back only to see Luke running behind me. I ran faster and ran across the empty street. But Luke being a 6ft monster and me a 5'9 girl who has very low stamina, he caught up i ran into an empty alley and hid behind a big garbage can.
"Ash"
"Ash please come out" He sighed and started to walk through the alley he walked right past me. And when he was far enough i ran again.