Meeting-Digitalia

Ben made his way around the woods, looking for any signs of creepypasta's he's never seen. He suddenly stumbled upon a DS lying on the ground under a tree. "Cool! A DS! But what's this doing here?" He flips it open to see a game on the screen, it read 'Monster Hunter' "I've never played that game before." After a minute of thinking, he shrugs and goes into the game. He looks around to see that he's now in a wooded area at night with a shallow stream and weird deer like creatures drinking from it. "Whoa, this is new." Suddenly the deer creatures perk up and start running, Ben watches as they run away as if in fear. When he turns the other way, his eyes widen as a giant wolf like creature approaches him growling. "Yep, definitely new." The wolf howls and electricity discharges from its back. "Look out!" A voice calls and suddenly a girl clad in armor with a huge sword pushes Ben out of the way as electricity struck right where he was standing. The girl smirks at Ben then turns toward the wolf, "Oh no you don't, I'm your opponent." The wolf lunged at her, but she jumped into the air and struck its head with her sword, chipping a piece of the beast's horn and leaving a gash across its face. The monster ran away whimpering, the girl turned toward Ben and said, "You ok? That Zinogre was aggressive." Ben replied, "Yeah, I'm fine thanks to you. I'm Ben drowned." She grinned and slung her sword over her shoulder, "Digitalia, but you can call me D for short. You have some power being able to come into my game." "Yeah well, I think I'm ready to leave this game." D laughed and they both exited the game, D's armor and sword stayed in the game, then Ben asked, "You wanna come back to slender mansion? I have lots of games we can play." "Sure, but you'll have to play Monster Hunter with me." "Ok, deal."